Breaking News SSN

TunnyLoyal

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprise surfuckinsurprise

Will the junior/amateur/teenage games also be off ? as all refs are registered at Hampden ? <cr>

dont think any of those leagues should be affected as its a lower classified ref at those levels that is unless every ref decides to back the grade 1s

This farce is getting worse by the day. Why don't the Scottish authorities just bite the bullet and charge the clubs/players involved, with bringing the game into disrepute?

Now don't be going making statements that are full of common sense, casey! You are old enough to know by now that the SFA don't do common sense....Not only that; it will be reported as being sectarian, discriminatory and bigoted towards a certain club and its officials who are only asking for clarification and seeking "Fair Do's" for every perceived bad decision that goes against them.

Common sense indeed~ wacko.gif

dont think any of those leagues should be affected as its a lower classified ref at those levels that is unless every ref decides to back the grade 1s

Cheers mate , I was wondering if all grades of refs would go out on strike to show their support for their colleagues , since this situation looks like it's snowballing outa control

If this is the case then the SFA have failed Scottish Football and every single one of the committee should resign.

That leaves you with a problem though of who runs Scottish Football.

The SPL...The SFL...or do they disband all 3 bodies and merge in to one governing body to oversee every aspect of Scottish Football.

And sorry but how can a toothless organisation with no credibility now suddenlt charge Bheast FC and on what grounds.

The refs never implicated Lemon or that vile club and the only issue they have with the refs is McDonald and Dallas (Allegedly)

A cunt of a mess by cunts for cunts.

If this is the case then the SFA have failed Scottish Football and every single one of the committee should resign.

That leaves you with a problem though of who runs Scottish Football.

The SPL...The SFL...or do they disband all 3 bodies and merge in to one governing body to oversee every aspect of Scottish Football.

And sorry but how can a toothless organisation with no credibility now suddenlt charge Bheast FC and on what grounds.

The refs never implicated Lemon or that vile club and the only issue they have with the refs is McDonald and Dallas (Allegedly)

A cunt of a mess by cunts for cunts.

Charges being brought has nothing to do with the referees stating that is their reason for striking. They should be brought because it is the right thing to do, and should have been done before all this nonsense blew up.

Charges being brought has nothing to do with the referees stating that is their reason for striking. They should be brought because it is the right thing to do, and should have been done before all this nonsense blew up.

My point though is that it's too late.

The SFA's credibility is in tatters.They have no respect or standing in the game.

To bring charges now would be a ridiculous move and ultimately would get spat on by that vile club across the city.

The only hope our game has is that if the SFA folds then the SPL and the SFL must merge in to one governing body and start afresh.

The SFGB...Scottish Football Governing Body

New ideas,new employees,new structure,new administration and new responsibilities.

The SFA are history if Regan has lied to get these refs in.

If all the games end up being postponed, what we need is the fans from all the clubs and not just the SPL to put pressure on the SFA to charge lennon and reid with everything they legally can and throw the fucking book at them, this pish about it not being about one club is not washing, every cunt knows who the problem is here

Exactly. Once the Refs the SFA have supposedly secured find out the situation they will pull out as well. Well, if they have any decency they will.

As i said mate a ref i know who used to be a lower leauge scottish ref and now does amatuer games says that the israelis didnt know the situation and now they do they 2 will pull out. Think its in the sun aswell apparently or DR

As i said mate a ref i know who used to be a lower leauge scottish ref and now does amatuer games says that the israelis didnt know the situation and now they do they 2 will pull out. Think its in the sun aswell apparently or DR

I think your mate could be right. Now that the Polish Refs have pulled out the rest will follow their example.