Walter Smith - name the guilty parties

debear

This strike has nothing to do with Romanovs paranoia. Its obvious who this is about, just no one wants to say. everyone is scared to say.

I'm not scared to identify those guilty and we all know this is largely about 666fc. But, as a Hearts hater, too, I'd like to see them hammered into the bargain.

In their usual manner Celtic supporters are deflecting and misdirecting the arguments here.

Celtic want everyone to believe that the problem lies with McDonalds lie to Lennon.

So what was the problem BEFORE the of game when Celtic were putting pressure on the referee.

Did McDonald lie then?

What was the problem BEFORE the last of game last season when Celtic tried to put pressure on the referee.

Was McDonalsd lieing then as well?

What was the problem when Chris Sutton made a disgusting accusation against fellow professionals from

Dunfermline.

Was that due to McDonalds lies as well?

What about McNeils claim that referess have been cheating Celtic for 50 years.

Have referees been lieing to Celtic for generations?

Dallas has offended the permanently offended with an offensive e-mail.

Is that why Celtic fans split his head open 10 years ago.

Good luck to Walter Smith for mentioning the Elephant in the corner.

The poison and bile in Scottish football LIES at the door of one club

The culture of fear and intimidation LIES at the door of one club.

The culture of innuendo and threats against referees LIES at the door of one club.

Like all bullying scum Reid is too clever to mention any names or provide any proof for his innuendos.

If he did that he leaves himself open to legal challenges. He stirs the pot and lets the Klingons on the

terraces do his dirty work for him.

In spite of Celtics best efforts, this is not an argument about whether Walter Smith disagreed with a

referee at some point. Its not about wether Rangers supporters are angels. WE are not.

The stench of moral corruption in Scottish football LIES at the door of one club.

Foreign referees, league investigations or censuring referees will not solve the problem.

Until the Celtic abcess is lanced,the poison remains.

In their usual manner Celtic supporters are deflecting and misdirecting the arguments here.

Celtic want everyone to believe that the problem lies with McDonalds lie to Lennon.

So what was the problem BEFORE the of game when Celtic were putting pressure on the referee.

Did McDonald lie then?

What was the problem BEFORE the last of game last season when Celtic tried to put pressure on the referee.

What was the problem when Chris Sutton made a disgusting accusation against fellow professionals from

Dunfermline.

The culture of innuendo and threats against referees LIES at the door of one club.

Like all bullying scum Reid is too clever to mention any names or provide any proof for his innuendos.

If he did that he leaves himself open to legal challenges. He stirs the pot and lets the Klingons on the

In spite of Celtics best efforts, this is not an argument about whether Walter Smith disagreed with a

referee at some point. Its not about wether Rangers supporters are angels. WE are not.

The stench of moral corruption in Scottish football LIES at the door of one club.

Foreign referees, league investigations or censuring referees will not solve the problem.

They are an Irish club who happen to play in a foreign land.

I have a solution.

Send them home. :sherlock:

Did McDonald lie then?

Dunfermline.

Remember the time the scum tried to pressure Gordon Marshall to throw the game or when Jim Duffy celtic shareholder at the time while managing dundee fielded a weakened team against them.

Nothing happened for that, the scum seem to get off with everything.

I'm not scared to identify those guilty and we all know this is largely about 666fc. But, as a Hearts hater, too, I'd like to see them hammered into the bargain.

99% of us know who it is and have said its Celtic FC also, but i mean, those in the media, press, on radio, at the sfa, spl, at the other clubs, they are either too scared to say who it is or refuse to admit it is Celtics fault. Had Reid not been so paranoid at his AGM and had Lemon not attacked refs every week for the last 3 months, there would be no strike. The odd moan by Aberdeen or Hearts happens every other week, thats not the problem. The problem is the constant barage of bile and paranoia from with the Brendanbeu. I dont blame the refs, im happy for them to stay off work until Celtic FC apologise and retract their pathetic paranoid statements. Thats all they asked for and Celtic have refused.

(tu)

the only way this will be put to bed is if the scum win the league, because at the end of the day its not about integrity, or dignity, or sportsmanship, or any other shit they are trying to peddle us. its all to do with pressurising refs .we know it the refs know it and every other team in the league knows it. but the media t*rriers try to put a different spin to it. once they start winning again watch it die down

Nail head hit. I was fuming watching Fox "Soccer" Channel here when they were reporting about the strike back home, because the way it was stated implied that many clubs had an issue when we know that one club is responsible for this ridiculous farce. NAME THEM AND SHAME THEM - ENOUGH IS ENOUGH of this b.s.!!!

The Sfa missed a big opportunity when the portugese and polish referees went home .

They should have arranged refs for every game bar celtics and left them last

once these two above opted out told them

we did have portugese and polish officials lined up but theve done a runner - it would have left them high and dry to make an example of them .

and show who runs the football in this country the Sfa NOT Celtic.

“I don’t think anyone at my club , certainly I haven’t, has questioned the integrity of a referee,”

To me this sums it up. WS would never let us sink so low because the club means more to him than petty ref crap.