I Never Thought Refs Were Biased Again Celtic Until....

JRodgA2k8

....Rangers were awarded a penalty in the last Old Firm from a referee who didn't even see it" John Hartson Talk Sport 17:56 26/11/2010

Take that quote as gospel from yet another bitter taig who cannot stomach the fact that Rangers beat Celtic.

On to promote a book signing Hartson was asked about the current Refs saga and actually seemed to point to the penalty at Septic Park as the main reason behind it and proves the bias. Now the best part wasn't John being bitter about it all but the Talk Sport hosts who essentially ridiculed his point of view with a response of...."Looking at the pictures from the game the referee had a clear view of the penalty incident, there is even a picture where he is looking directly at it."

Just to think they're all the same at the end of the day, bitter and paranoid. One look and listen to what Walter had to say tells you all you need to know about our club....WATP :uk:

To be honest I am just glad that our great club is nothing like celtic. I would be very embarrassed if Mark Hateley or someone came out with that. Do they think their endless hounding of referees is going to do them favours? Because I can see alot of referees out there taking great offence to the actions and words of celtic.

Strange really when he said moments before that like most teams septic get the better of refereeing decisions at home <cr>

Someone at Parkhead must have had a word in his ear. I'm convinced they tell all of their players and ex players to come out with shite like that. Look at Hooper's recent comments about the referees, and he'd only been up here for 5 minutes!

I like how the scum say "THE REFEREE NEVER SEEN THE PENATLY" OH REALLY?how do you know the ref never seen it?have you got his 6th sense?or do you just want to see what you want to!or maybe you fenian cunts just want to blame them for your short comings?

Take yer pick people,i know what i believie!

....Rangers were awarded a penalty in the last Old Firm from a referee who didn't even see it" John Hartson Talk Sport 17:56 26/11/2010

Take that quote as gospel from yet another bitter taig who cannot stomach the fact that Rangers beat Celtic.

On to promote a book signing Hartson was asked about the current Refs saga and actually seemed to point to the penalty at Septic Park as the main reason behind it and proves the bias. Now the best part wasn't John being bitter about it all but the Talk Sport hosts who essentially ridiculed his point of view with a response of...."Looking at the pictures from the game the referee had a clear view of the penalty incident, there is even a picture where he is looking directly at it."

Just to think they're all the same at the end of the day, bitter and paranoid. One look and listen to what Walter had to say tells you all you need to know about our club....WATP :uk:

The funny thing is pictures at the time showed the ref did see it fine, i cant stand that Ira karaoke singer, when him and ugly Pearson were caught glorifying the Ira they should have been kicked out of football.

what a load of rubbish.just a typical deluded bitter tim. If they were so biased against celtic how come we hadnt had a penalty at parkhead in a decade?

Don't mention that to them mate cause that's FACT.These fenians don't deal in FACTS they deal in lies and conspiracies. (tu)