papaguy51

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Anyone else on here really into it?

I bought the second one for £15 a month ago and it absolutely blew me away, especially since I loved the first one. Pretty much played it constantly for a month and now I've got Brotherhood, which is carrying on that story.

What do you lot think of it?

I bought AC II and AC Brotherhood the other day, started playing AC II, its brilliant. Really enjoying it. Wont start Brotherhood until i complete the second one.

Ubisoft are the best game makers, they do the Tom Clancy series too, amazing games.

Ubisoft Loyal

:clap:

Left it till the end of Brotherhood and was going to go back and collect all the hidden files..Once you get to a certain point right at the end i cant seem to replay the old memories..lol. Going to start again.

Thats what I was like. I did the all the missions on the 1st cities. Then thought ill complete the game then go back, but i really cant be arsed now.

I love it! Just completed Brotherhood. The story and gameplay is immense. I haven't played the first one but got the 2nd and it got me hooked. Spent yesterday collecting the feathers and most of the Borgia flags but 100 is just too many!!!

I completed this a while back and every now and then i pick it back up and collect some feathers and shit.

I loved this game and wish it was alot bigger or if they bring out a new one I'll be right on it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...