Weiss wants City stay.

PaulRFC1

Weiss will eventually turn into a very good player...but it won't be with Rangers.

He hasn't shown that he is any better than say; Naismith,Lafferty (or even I dare say Wylde) would be on that left flank, so unless he gets a run on the right from now until seasons end, we won't ever know just how good he could be for us even if we could afford him.

I also doubt very much if he can force himself into the Man.City first team because if they don't win the league or get CL football for next season, the cheque book will be opened again to get big name players in.

-------------Shagger-------------------

Whittaker---Boogy----Weir------Papac

Davis------Edu-------Binman--------Naismith

------------------Weiss-------------

------------------Miller---------------

Everybody's happy ;)

wheres jelavic

we cant have about a gazzillion pages of his thread on here without him playing :wink:

Went on a City forum to see what they thought and they were saying he is better than Adam Johnson and SWP.

They were also saying pish like Miller is a league 1 level striker and Blackburn are better than us. :lol: :lol:

Saw that. They also criticised us for being defensive. This is from a team who play with three defensive midfielders and one upfront in EVERY game. I'd say we were just as attacking, if not more, than they were against Man Utd.

At this present time he is nowhere near good enough or consistent enough for Man City.I nearly said Rangers never mind City but he has talent of that there is no doubt.

As others have said.Weiss needs to prove he can cut it and be a stand out at Rangers first before he has any realistic hope of playing in the 1st team for City.

With the money they have they could quite easily go to Valencia and tell them to name their price for Joaquin who is a far better and more direct winger than Weiss.

That is what he is up against and it wouldn't do him any harm to look at another years loan up here to toughen up and gain the ezpreience he will need to make it at that level.(If indeed he ever will)