The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Delahunt asked him "what exactly did SSN say?" and he was like, "eh, well......erm.. Craig Whyte diznae want tae do the deal......"

Stupid, stupid wank :21:

correct! the fella hadn't a clue :lol: "he wis joost sayin ehh, ehh that ehh murray wis up tae eez yoozul :rolleyes:(tu) joost came up eh noo dere!" ... on yer wayy rogue :souness:

For every 5 Celtic fans who call up, you get a half of a Rangers fan, or is that, 1 in 10?

:lol:

(tu)

If that.

I've never known a station to use the delay and dump buttons like Snide do, was getting so obvious as well a year or so ago, when I last listened.

RR is the up and coming station and show, plus with DJ on there free from Cooney and Co, expect a few stories to come out from him.

It's no surprise that the last few anchors on the SS were big tim fans, Peter Twice-Named, Jim Delahunt and Spew Spew Barney McGrew.

Dropped out of the deal/Murray told him to bolt (again) allegedly.

Snide/Dick Young saying it's on, Snide claiming tomorrow will see deal done.

Why would Murray ask him to bolt ? Whyte is buying Murrays shareholding not Ellis.

Sky just confirmed in their headlines that Whyte has flown into Glasgow to complete the deal.

Can't believe i bought the shit that tarri*r was selling ...angry.gif

Why would Murray ask him to bolt ? Whyte is buying Murrays shareholding not Ellis.

Same reason he did the first time - he obviously smelled something that wasn't right.

In this case, it's the wrong guy and he has nae dosh.

For all I dislike SDM, he's always said he wouldn't flog us to the wrong guy and I believe that.

If that.

I've never known a station to use the delay and dump buttons like Snide do, was getting so obvious as well a year or so ago, when I last listened.

RR is the up and coming station and show, plus with DJ on there free from Cooney and Co, expect a few stories to come out from him.

It's no surprise that the last few anchors on the SS were big tim fans, Peter Twice-Named, Jim Delahunt and Spew Spew Barney McGrew.

I stopped listening years ago and went back after we won the league just to hear their hurt.

RR is a joke station mate, i cant take it seriously. I may give it a try again though.

I know mate, i know.

(tu)

No one knows, no breaking news on Sky yet.

Nothing on Sky (tu) Just said in the wee update there "Businessman Craig Whyte has flown into Glasgow to finalise the deal" ... all is well :D

I stopped listening years ago and went back after we won the league just to hear their hurt.

RR is a joke station mate, i cant take it seriously. I may give it a try again though.

I know mate, i know.

(tu)

Aye, do man, Benchpress and DJ are good to listen to and I genuinely thin we'll hear a different DJnow he's free of the beads of SS.