The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

So does English know what the main hold up is?

From what i read, he seems to think its just the "finer" points of the deal.

What i'd like to know is, how fine are these points.

I think he was referring to the clubs tax, and not tax on whyte himself.

The tims hoped we would have gone bust or been in administration. It never happened nor was it likely to. They had many hopes and dreams but none ever came true. The tax is thier remaining hope. When like all other EBT cases HMRC lose this then they have no hopes left to cling onto other than maybe Whyte has some slightly dogdy dealings. Which every businessman has anyway.

Fuck them and their rumours were having a party and their shagging waens

Anyone at the noise up in these threads should be banned. A lot of anxious bears waiting on this

Correct 00000042.gif Seen most of all by the first caller on Snyde tonight, DEMANDING that Murray comes out and says something because him and many others who he's talked to are unsure on whether to invest their money in a season ticket next season.

Anyone that still thinks anything will happen should be banned!

Why wouldn't something happen? Just cause we haven't heard much in the last couple of days.

It'll happen tomorrow, or something else will be revealed tomorrow smile.gif Highly doubting they'd reveal anything on the day of a game.

Anyone that still thinks anything will happen should be banned!

Dont understand why you would post what you did in the knowledge that many bears would see it and turn it over to see what was happening.

People live in hope that one day the charlatan will be gone and our debt will be no more, I dont know how you can try and rip the pish out of your own people during a time like this.

Maybe thats just me. I dont mind the fishing thats funny and in daft threads but this is a serious topic for us bears

Why wouldn't something happen? Just cause we haven't heard much in the last couple of days.

It'll happen tomorrow, or something else will be revealed tomorrow smile.gif Highly doubting they'd reveal anything on the day of a game.

And if not tomorrow the day after, or the day after, or...the year after that.

In fairness Edu played well at RB for the period in which he did in the Co-op Cup Final.

He was dire that game, but he did improve at RB I suppose but he still needs a good boot up the arse.