The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Synde have half an hour to reveal their "big news" that people were going on about rolleyes.gif

In fact, the Rangers takeover has been discussed once. laugh.gif

Frank the wank won't fuck off! He's holding the show back the wee bitter cretin smelly fuck!

Dont understand why you would post what you did in the knowledge that many bears would see it and turn it over to see what was happening.

People live in hope that one day the charlatan will be gone and our debt will be no more, I dont know how you can try and rip the pish out of your own people during a time like this.

Maybe thats just me. I dont mind the fishing thats funny and in daft threads but this is a serious topic for us bears

Ignore him mate.

He is an idiot.

course they never only a tarrier wind up.

nothing in the record.

todays the day.

Lets fucking hope today is the day!

No disciplinary action against the 3, 3 points tonight and the takeover completed tomorrow? now that would deserve a party party-smiley-048.gifparty-smiley-048.gifparty-smiley-048.gif

think its about time this returned to the first page, don't you think? tongue.gif

So lets get this straight? For the last 3 or 4 days we have heard absolutely fuck all apart Mr Thomas English (if that's the right fella) and his opinions on the so called takeover saga, but yet people expect it to go through today? I have taken it upon myself to come to a conclusion. I will buy Rangers today. I will make a bid at 16:25 of £25m. Clear the debt there and then, Lloyd's do not get a say on the matter, they will receive the £18-19m whilst Sir David Murray will receive fuck all. The extra £5-£6m will be given to manager in the waiting Ally McCoist added with another £8-£10m to spend this summer.

The stadium will also receive a lot of maintenance work and attention throughout the summer months to ensure it is in tip-top condition for the opening league game of the 2011-2012 SPL season - not to forget the unfurling of the league flag ... :wink:

As of tomorrow, when the deal is completed, I will lower season ticket and general match ticket prices as the product on show does not merit these prices. Once we have players such as Adel Taraabt, Alexandre Pato and David Luiz plying their trade at Ibrox the ticket prices shall rise to match the level of ability on the park; prices will never rise above what they currently are.

I have been made aware of the current situation of the regarding JJB and the contract we have in place with them. This will be scrapped. At the time it was good for the club but with their uncertainty in the financial world it is no longer a viable option. I will be looking to reopen Rangers stores throughout the country and also throughout the world to raise our global appeal.

I hope you will look forward to the new ownership of the club and under my guidance, with the financial backing of the Gulf countries and some very very very rich men, we will dominate them and Scottish football even further than we have done.

Yours sincerely, loyal Rangers support.

ThePeopleWeAre.

P.S. - don't think the takeover will happen today, truth be told anguish.gif

On a more realistic note, the voice of reason - Mr Sasa Papac has added his tuppence worth into the saga:

Sasa Papac is keen for Craig Whyte to complete his takeover of Rangers – so he can commit his long-term future to the Ibrox club.Papac is out of contract in the summer and has still to put pen to paper on a new deal.

Initial talks with chief executive Martin Bain have not brought a conclusion to the defender’s situation.

And the Bosnian, who is keen to stay in Glasgow, is hoping the club’s ownership can be decided soon so he knows where he will be playing in the future.

The 31-year-old, who was signed from Austrian Vienna by former boss Paul Le Guen in 2006, has other options available.

Barclays Premier League strugglers Wigan are believed to be keen to lure him down south.

Millionaire venture capitalist Whyte’s proposed buyout of Sir David Murray’s majority shareholding has been dragging on for several months.

Papac said: “There is speculation the club could be bought over and the situation would be clearer then.

“There has been an offer, but it’s not considered serious. All I can say is options are open.

“With the guidance of Rangers, I was in negotiations over a new contract, but we couldn’t reach an agreement.This is because they are in a bad financial position.”

Papac, who played in the 1-0 win over Aberdeen, is still determined to help Gers complete a hat-trick of titles despite uncertainty over his own future.

He said: “The title race will be very interesting until the end. We have already won the League Cup, but the title is still the main goal.”

think its about time this returned to the first page, don't you think? tongue.gif

So lets get this straight? For the last 3 or 4 days we have heard absolutely fuck all apart Mr Thomas English (if that's the right fella) and his opinions on the so called takeover saga, but yet people expect it to go through today? I have taken it upon myself to come to a conclusion. I will buy Rangers today. I will make a bid at 16:25 of £25m. Clear the debt there and then, Lloyd's do not get a say on the matter, they will receive the £18-19m whilst Sir David Murray will receive fuck all. The extra £5-£6m will be given to manager in the waiting Ally McCoist added with another £8-£10m to spend this summer.

The stadium will also receive a lot of maintenance work and attention throughout the summer months to ensure it is in tip-top condition for the opening league game of the 2011-2012 SPL season - not to forget the unfurling of the league flag ... :wink:

As of tomorrow, when the deal is completed, I will lower season ticket and general match ticket prices as the product on show does not merit these prices. Once we have players such as Adel Taraabt, Alexandre Pato and David Luiz plying their trade at Ibrox the ticket prices shall rise to match the level of ability on the park; prices will never rise above what they currently are.

I have been made aware of the current situation of the regarding JJB and the contract we have in place with them. This will be scrapped. At the time it was good for the club but with their uncertainty in the financial world it is no longer a viable option. I will be looking to reopen Rangers stores throughout the country and also throughout the world to raise our global appeal.

I hope you will look forward to the new ownership of the club and under my guidance, with the financial backing of the Gulf countries and some very very very rich men, we will dominate them and Scottish football even further than we have done.

Yours sincerely, loyal Rangers support.

ThePeopleWeAre.

P.S. - don't think the takeover will happen today, truth be told anguish.gif

I dont think it will happen today either but I really enjoyed reading that! :)

My opinion is on why the hold up is, because... SDM showed his hand when that last Tax bill surfaced according to reports. Whyte said he wasn't paying it, so the price got dropped.

Now what's to say when this next Tax bill hits, the price of the club takes another fall?