The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

Guest therabbitt

As I understand it, Whyte has proven he has the cash to buy the club, it's proof of ongoing investment that he hasn't proven as yet.

As I understand it, Whyte has proven he has the cash to buy the club, it's proof of ongoing investment that he hasn't proven as yet.

As I understand it if whyte was to produce a nice big wedge to buy the club, plod and HMRC would be most interested to know the origins of said wedge, who could blame them.

He has missed several SDM deadlines to piss in the pot, we went through this scenario with ellis, who also had proven funding to AJ and SDM, as stated by Andy Kerr. Only he couldn't piss in the pot either, excellent two way DD by our club, not.

I would love to see or even have someone tell me of one of the thirty successes in today's MHG fund blurb release, all I can see that anyone has found is a trail of devastation. Check out roberts, a real bag of spanners.

http://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/Company/Find?q=person%20DAVID%20ROBERTS

BBC Scotland Radio was just saying they have huge news regarding Rangers.

Coming up in the next couple of minutes.

They said next few minutes, then come away with the 'In the next 15 minutes' statement... I hope they aren't on the windup (tu)

CHIEF Executive Martin Bain said tonight that the club is to face a second disciplinary action by UEFA for alleged sectarian singing.

If the new UEFA prosecution is successful the consequences for the club will be 'very punitive' and will result in another heavy fine and the club playing two games behind closed doors at Ibrox next season.

Martin Bain said:" We have been informed tonight that we are now to be punished for alleged sectarian singing at Ibrox during the Europa League home game against PSV Eindhoven in addition to sanctions for alleged singing at the away match.

"We are absolutely astounded by this latest development and will defend our club's position very very vigorously.

"We are still in the process of preparing our submission on the away game and to be confronted with this now seems chaotic to say the least.

"We have never said that sectarian singing is not a problem but this now has all the hallmarks of a deliberate and targeted campaign against the club. What else are we expected to believe when UEFA officials give us favourable reports at our matches only to indict us later on the evidence of an outside unaccountable body?

"We could not have done more to eradicate sectarian behaviour.

"We will be seeking urgent meetings with UEFA at the highest level to address these issues.

"It would appear that yet again UEFA have acted on a report from the FARE organisation when their own match delegate, this time from Northern Ireland, gave us a very favourable report."

looks like there isnt going to be any takeover now or until this farce with uefa has been dealt with :angry:

I don't see why this would hinder it in any way.

Whyte knows of the clubs traditions and backgrounds. He was at the PSV game his self, as was I.

This takeover has to go through. If it doesn't we could very well be fucked.

as gunslinger said, i believe the takeover is inevitable, Murray has no interest anymore and wants rid, i would guess that Whyte is trying to use this to get the cheapest price and hold Murray to paying any fines/bills we receive in future as a result of actions under his ownership.

it will be announced 2 days after the old firm victory or the very day after the OF game if we don't win.

Any news yet ?

Still got the tims in here claiming he has no money I see.

Everytime he is speaked about he is called a billionaire.

I doubt someone would try and buy us if they didn't have the cash ffs.

ellis.

i wonder if my source i spoke of yesterday (the bald fanny) that this is the big dent he was refering to?

Doubting it mate. Nobody knew anything about this charge. The earlier allegations was of the way tie and this charge, which has come from absolutely nowhere, is for the home tie.

as gunslinger said, i believe the takeover is inevitable, Murray has no interest anymore and wants rid, i would guess that Whyte is trying to use this to get the cheapest price and hold Murray to paying any fines/bills we receive in future as a result of actions under his ownership.

it will be announced 2 days after the old firm victory or the very day after the OF game if we don't win.

awsome answer.