The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

in the long run yes.

quick question: do you want this takeover to go through?

whyte should be no where near Ibrox, unless of course the raft of total fuck-ups are of no concern to you, or evidence of any financial status, billionaire, millionaire, or any evidence of the thirty success stories mentioned in today's MHG release, I like our assets to stay were they are, if you are happy with whytes resume ok. I aint.

Maybe in the next 48 hours... :craphead: Anyway I have waited far too long to be excited with the takeover anymore. Whyte can become our messiah; just do it Craig ! (tu)

whyte should be no where near Ibrox, unless of course the raft of total fuck-ups are of no concern to you, or evidence of any financial status, billionaire, millionaire, or any evidence of the thirty success stories mentioned in today's MHG release, I like our assets to stay were they are, if you are happy with whytes resume ok. I aint.

Its strange that you talk of Whyte's financial status. What about SDM's? his can't be too attractive right now either.

Anything Whyte has in his pocket right now has to be more than that of slippy davide. If we are not taken over then we ourselves have to financial certainty.

Its strange that you talk of Whyte's financial status. What about SDM's? his can't be too attractive right now either.

Anything Whyte has in his pocket right now has to be more than that of slippy davide. If we are not taken over then we ourselves have to financial certainty.

I wasn't aware SDM was buying the club, it's whyte's clout that is the issue, the difference between SDM and whyte is poles apart, Minty's success is well documented and proven, can you say the same about whyte.

I wasn't aware SDM was buying the club, it's whyte's clout that is the issue, the difference between SDM and whyte is poles apart, Minty's success is well documented and proven, can you say the same about whyte.

I wasn't referring to SDM's ability to buy the fucking club. I meant he doesn't have money to sustain the success of the club. Who are you to say that Whyte doesn't? Do you personally know Whyte and know how much he has in his bank account?

Murray has always said he would only ever sell to the person who he thought was correct. Just over a month down the line he chased Ellis. 5 months down the line he still hasn't chased Whyte.

And no, I can't say the same about Whyte. But could you say the same about SDM when he first took over? Us, the supporters & yourself, know absolutely fuck all.

sspangles will miss bringing us the latest tarrier propeganda once it done.

FFS.. :mutley: :mutley: :mutley: and that from the defender of spunKing Rangers biggest tormentor, you couldn't gie ye a rid neck wi' a blawlamp... :sherlock:

I wasn't referring to SDM's ability to buy the fucking club. I meant he doesn't have money to sustain the success of the club. Who are you to say that Whyte doesn't? Do you personally know Whyte and know how much he has in his bank account?

Murray has always said he would only ever sell to the person who he thought was correct. Just over a month down the line he chased Ellis. 5 months down the line he still hasn't chased Whyte.

And no, I can't say the same about Whyte. But could you say the same about SDM when he first took over? Us, the supporters & yourself, know absolutely fuck all.

I take it you mean SDM who is still a very rich man, beyond the dreams of most, you do realise that his personal wealth is separate from any business monies or dealings, obviously you don't. As for 1988, you could say we were lucky we didn't have the internet them, we as fans were told what we were getting and that was the end of it, funnily enough much like today even though we have the net.Murray was touted as a successful up and coming business man, he produced the required asking price with no problem, the rest as they say is history, some good some bad. whyte isn't in the same league as Minty, and from me that took some saying.

TBH im suprised we never got some news on it this week due to the ST renewals being sent out

we will get news after the season ticket deadline.whyte has walked away and the club is off the market.fuckin certainty

Massive amounts.

Idiots.

Can you actually tell us what banned songs these so called "idiots" were singing at these games, or do you just go along with "well someone complained so they must be in the wrong" ?

Time you fuckin wised up as to what is going on here.