they have to eat as well you know

"hey brenda! ma pidgon pie hus got bits a paper in it!"

"aye its the wrapper ya tool!"

"ah thot you said you shot it with you rifle"

"naw ya dozy cunt, ah sayz ah bought it and a triffle"

(fuck I'm bored)

'Hey Chantelle, av got oor tea fir the night.'

'Quality Declan, wit is it?'

'Pigeon, here by the way, this fucking hing has a white hing wae squiggles oan it, the fuck is this?'

'Aw bring it in, ive no had a new fanny pad in months'

'wit ye dain, the pope said your no aloud to block yer fanny'

Fuck im also bored, this thread has descended into chaos. Oh wait, that happened 500 pages ago

:craphead:

Aye laugh.gif especially after super caley went ballistic last night uk.gif

Just thought of another ending! After Whyte's said the pen burst, SDM comes out.. *Murray slips the reporter a fiver* .. "Just, eh, put that down as technical difficulties :wink:"

I don't get how their going to work through the night? Tomorrow morning we'll find out the deals off until monday because their all too tired too conclude it tomorrow after their big sleepover craphead2.gif

Can just imagine Murray and Whyte in thur matching Rangers jammies sharing a tub of ice cream surrounded by mountains of feathers from their monumental pillow fight :lol: Muir at the door saying right you two get to sleep thats enough rumpus time for tonight lights off. Aw you hear is whate and Murray going nawwwwwwwwwwwww just 10 more minutes and then giggling when the lights get turned off by mumma muir :lol:

Can just imagine Murray and Whyte in thur matching Rangers jammies sharing a tub of ice cream surrounded by mountains of feathers from their monumental pillow fight :lol: Muir at the door saying right you two get to sleep thats enough rumpus time for tonight lights off. Aw you hear is whate and Murray going nawwwwwwwwwwwww just 10 more minutes and then giggling when the lights get turned off by mumma muir :lol:

No chance, if its an all nighter, its bound to end up as a rave.

Can just imagine techno pumping out the building and Whyte gon mental with glowsticks :D

laugh.giflaugh.gif quality man! sounds like rare party craphead2.gif

Alistair Johnston, Paul Murray and Dave King in the next room coming up with their next cunning plan ph34r.gif All cuddled up in their sleeping bags!

On a more serious note laugh.giflaugh.gif (quite hard to be serious now), but I believe it will be done tomorrow, especially if their all having an over night stay at the MIH Hotel biggrin.gif

Hugo Sanchez will be the Killie manager before this goes through!!

Maybe the stock exchange email address has changed and the postmaster keeps sendin a delivery failed report

laugh.giflaugh.gif quality man! sounds like rare party craphead2.gif

Alistair Johnston, Paul Murray and Dave King in the next room coming up with their next cunning plan ph34r.gif All cuddled up in their sleeping bags!

On a more serious note laugh.giflaugh.gif (quite hard to be serious now), but I believe it will be done tomorrow, especially if their all having an over night stay at the MIH Hotel biggrin.gif

AJ PM and DK are all ootside wae sticks tapping the windows trying to scare whyte and murray oot the building :sherlock:

Aye it will be done the morra. Im just happy the debt is getting cleared. What a massive thing that will be for this club.

AJ PM and DK are all ootside wae sticks tapping the windows trying to scare whyte and murray oot the building :sherlock:

Aye it will be done the morra. Im just happy the debt is getting cleared. What a massive thing that will be for this club.

Endless possibilities! Huge game of poker and Whyte blows all his money cause he thought PM was bluffing.. "Murray now in driving seat to control Rangers after Whyte loses takeover budget in poker" would be the headline - Spangles would be here as soon as he saw it! 10310.gif

They end up playing COD all night, or like H72 suggested, sit up all night scouting over FM for the latest talent craphead2.gif

It gets to half 2 ...

Murray: "What will we do now?"

Whyte: "Dunno man, prankie folk? I have minutes?" laugh.giflaugh.gif

But, as you say, the clearing of the debt will be vital. The ability to operate cleanly will be excellent and gives Ally a huge chance of success next year and in the years to come! I've actually been excited by some of the suggestions of players who will be signing, like the foreigners and what not. Ally does come across as a fella who would look to venture abroad for some European flair. I think the success of Jelavic has brought this on. They now know that talent is their to be found.

The thought of Bartley coming back on a loan deal is a fucking massive signing too!

Endless possibilities! Huge game of poker and Whyte blows all his money cause he thought PM was bluffing.. "Murray now in driving seat to control Rangers after Whyte loses takeover budget in poker" would be the headline - Spangles would be here as soon as he saw it! 10310.gif

They end up playing COD all night, or like H72 suggested, sit up all night scouting over FM for the latest talent craphead2.gif

It gets to half 2 ...

But, as you say, the clearing of the debt will be vital. The ability to operate cleanly will be excellent and gives Ally a huge chance of success next year and in the years to come! I've actually been excited by some of the suggestions of players who will be signing, like the foreigners and what not. Ally does come across as a fella who would look to venture abroad for some European flair. I think the success of Jelavic has brought this on. They now know that talent is their to be found.

The thought of Bartley coming back on a loan deal is a fucking massive signing too!

I know i firmly believe that when walters gone and Ally has the chance to do it himself we will se a revitalised team with a different style of play. Ally just seems like the type of guy that wants his team to play good football with flair players. But we will just need to wait and see

It gets to half 2 ...

*phones Lennon*

"Hi, it royal mail, we've got a parcel that need a signature...."

I know i firmly believe that when walters gone and Ally has the chance to do it himself we will se a revitalised team with a different style of play. Ally just seems like the type of guy that wants his team to play good football with flair players. But we will just need to wait and see

Definitely! You can even see it when some goals are scored, the players are all over at Ally having a laugh, celebrating the goal and sharing the moment!

From the moment Ally was brought in I knew he'd be boss one day, and I've never doubted him.

"He has no experience" - If people think playing second best to Walter Smith managing Scotland and then Rangers, especially under these conditions, haven't given him any experience then what the bloody hell does he have to do? It's clear to see that the Old Firm, without a doubt, is the most pressurised (sp) job in football. Ally will handle it fine.

I'm excited to see what he'll do with the money, the opportunity and the future of Rangers Football Club. He's a man who gets on extremely well with the players, he creates a good atmosphere and knows what it's like being a part of Rangers and competing against them.

I have know worries about McCoist because I know that he will do the best he physically can for this football club.

Definitely! You can even see it when some goals are scored, the players are all over at Ally having a laugh, celebrating the goal and sharing the moment!

From the moment Ally was brought in I knew he'd be boss one day, and I've never doubted him.

"He has no experience" - If people think playing second best to Walter Smith managing Scotland and then Rangers, especially under these conditions, haven't given him any experience then what the bloody hell does he have to do? It's clear to see that the Old Firm, without a doubt, is the most pressurised (sp) job in football. Ally will handle it fine.

I'm excited to see what he'll do with the money, the opportunity and the future of Rangers Football Club. He's a man who gets on extremely well with the players, he creates a good atmosphere and knows what it's like being a part of Rangers and competing against them.

I have know worries about McCoist because I know that he will do the best he physically can for this football club.

Tried to rep that mate but didnt have any left. Spot on (tu)

seriously mods get yer fingers oot and ban spunkles. Hes clearly the worst disguised taig on a rangers board ever. Although he seems to have a friend on here in CanadianBacon and they share a mutual love of knocking whyte.