Europa League Travel Help

TunnyLoyal

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was planning on doing the day trip, but my mate told me tonight he's staying until Saturday so I'm going to do the same.

Wed-Sat.

British Airways return flight from Glasgow (quick change at Heathrow each way) = £202 quid.

Did you book that hotel, mate?

Bloody hell Lille is only an hour from Calais <cr>

Thats a shite bus trip, too short. The best bit of a bus trip is once you re-stock your bevvy at the ferry and get tucked right into it before crashing out for 12 hours :D !

I might take a wee bus trip tae this yin if we get through.

Back tae the days when the bus wiz yer only option!

Aahhh...................the memories.

To be a bit pedantic, air travel, trains and cross channel ferries all pre date European football :sherlock:

I might take a wee bus trip tae this yin if we get through.

Back tae the days when the bus wiz yer only option!

Aahhh...................the memories.

Only 120/130 aswell and one night hotel stay.

8grand spending money though for the kerry oot :uk:

They didnae fuckin exist in ma life...........................................ya pedant. :rolleyes:

The planes were the cylindrical things with wings in the sky flying over the ferry while the bus and train passengers were crossing the channel :sherlock:

I can carry this on all day if you like :crabflute:

The planes were the cylindrical things with wings in the sky flying over the ferry while the bus and train passengers were crossing the channel :sherlock:

I can carry this on all day if you like :crabflute:

Nothing cylindrical about this......................................................

plane.jpg

Anyone know when we can expect to hear if our indy applications have been successful?? It's been over a week now since the application window closed.

Probably within the next fortnight, but with the large capacity, I don't see many missing out.

Anyone know when we can expect to hear if our indy applications have been successful?? It's been over a week now since the application window closed.

They are taking the cash on Friday for the home game so probably once that's done and dusted they'll start on the away leg.

The majority of the staff in the TO are female, so can't work on 2 games at the same time........................................:ph34r: