Miller going nowhere

PaulRFC1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a stupid statement. It's pretty clear whether it's lloyds or the club that is calling it makes no difference we have not and will not offer him a "right" deal.

So unless something dramatic changes or we are finally taken over changing the financial picture then miller certainly will leave when his contract runs out

I dont give a monkeys who Miller supports or where he has played, the FACTS are, this guy gives 100% when he pulls on the blue jersey and bangs the goals in. Thats all i ask for in any striker. Kenny must stay.

Kris Boyd was offered a lot of money to stay, he chose to leave.

thats one version of events certainly.

another is he was offered two deals one he wanted to sign and it was withdrawn and then we hummed and hawed untill he pissed off.

sound familiar it should its whats happening to miller.

thats one version of events certainly.

another is he was offered two deals one he wanted to sign and it was withdrawn and then we hummed and hawed untill he pissed off.

sound familiar it should its whats happening to miller.

Where did you get that from? What was the difference between the two deals?

Where did you get that from? What was the difference between the two deals?

its more or less what his agent said.

you know like millers is saying.

frankly i dont miss boyd. miller will be missed though and we could have him signed up in days if we wanted.

but the bank are being tits as ever.

look at nove wanted two years and we all know he wouldnt be hard to deal with offered on and had to go.

thomson wanted a long contract for security for his family had to go to middlesborough to get it.

i know the bank are the good guys on here. i cant understand why mind you but people need to have a think about these things.

its more or less what his agent said.

you know like millers is saying.

frankly i dont miss boyd. miller will be missed though and we could have him signed up in days if we wanted.

but the bank are being tits as ever.

look at nove wanted two years and we all know he wouldnt be hard to deal with offered on and had to go.

thomson wanted a long contract for security for his family had to go to middlesborough to get it.

i know the bank are the good guys on here. i cant understand why mind you but people need to have a think about these things.

Refresh my memory on what his agent said.

I don't see who on here portrays the bank as "the good guys" , a lot of people are realistic though. The situation is we owe the bank a lot of money and they want it back, we need to stick to their plan and dishing out money on new contracts is very limited and we can only offer what we can.

I just think you enjoy moaning about fellow fans. Seems to be a recurring theme with you. Some people are like that, I can't understand why though.

Refresh my memory on what his agent said.

I don't see who on here portrays the bank as "the good guys" , a lot of people are realistic though. The situation is we owe the bank a lot of money and they want it back, we need to stick to their plan and dishing out money on new contracts is very limited and we can only offer what we can.

I just think you enjoy moaning about fellow fans. Seems to be a recurring theme with you. Some people are like that, I can't understand why though.

not at all there is fans on every thread i agree with. if fans want to have their head in the sand over this and stand up for the crazy cuts we are being forced to make while novo and boyd go last year and miller and papac this followed by davis and naisy the year after i guess thats up to them.

i am off to bed but all i will have to do is google boyd and contract you can do that yourself if your interested i might have a hunt in the morning if i remember.

Ricky

As soon as he signed for them he should never have been brought back , and dont think for a minute he would not do it again ............

I disagree. KM would not sign for them again. They detest him.

I do agree however that there are still young players that support Rangers out there that would NEVER sign for celtc for any amount of cash (tu)

Life isn't all about money to some people believe it or not. There are more important things to some people like loyalty and the love they have for the club they were brought up supporting since the day they were born :pipe: