Miller going nowhere

PaulRFC1

Cant show a link because you need to be a member on the news of the world website.

Basically his agent rubbishes the rumors that he is leaving and says Kenny would sign a deal tomorrow if the right deal was offered.

I Have not had a proper read and had a little scan through of the back page and what his agent said.

Actual quotes by the way.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Miller would sign any deal tomorrow if the right money was offered, and would even sign for them again to if they gave him what he wants .

Biggest traitor ever at Ibrox and should never have been brought back

If you expect loyalty from a modern day football you need your head looking at.

From a neutral point of view who wouldn't do the exact same thing? It is a short career, why not try and earn as much as possible? Allow you to live comfortably for the rest of your life?

Obviously being Rangers supporters we all look at it differently. We would all love to play for Rangers and thinks players should think the same, they don't.

Tell me this, whatever line of work you are in, if a company headhunted you with the promise to perhaps double your pay packet what would you do?

Simon

I and many thousands like me who support Rangers would NEVER sign for Celtic no matter what amount of money was thrown at me .........Miller would do it all over again in a heartbeat and if thats ok by you , then you are on the wrong board ..........

Simon

I and many thousands like me who support Rangers would NEVER sign for Celtic no matter what amount of money was thrown at me .........Miller would do it all over again in a heartbeat and if thats ok by you , then you are on the wrong board ..........

Miller is a Hibs fan.

Simon

Miller has never once even given the slightest indication that he supports Rangers.

Simon

I didn't necessarily mean Celtic, I just meant another team. A wee tip as well, don't ever question where my loyalties lie. (tu)

Miller would sign any deal tomorrow if the right money was offered, and would even sign for them again to if they gave him what he wants .

Biggest traitor ever at Ibrox and should never have been brought back

why is he a traitor from his first spell?

If you expect loyalty from a modern day football you need your head looking at.

From a neutral point of view who wouldn't do the exact same thing? It is a short career, why not try and earn as much as possible? Allow you to live comfortably for the rest of your life?

Obviously being Rangers supporters we all look at it differently. We would all love to play for Rangers and thinks players should think the same, they don't.

Tell me this, whatever line of work you are in, if a company headhunted you with the promise to perhaps double your pay packet what would you do?

yip true

(tu)

Ricky

As soon as he signed for them he should never have been brought back , and dont think for a minute he would not do it again ............

listen to yourself, i for one am pleased as fekk he is here and been doing what he is, get over it, so he went to the scum, dry yer eyes and man up about it, swallow your pride and be happy that he is here and the fact he played for them makes it all the sweeter when he scores against them, it aint miller you got issues with its the fact he played for them aint it?

To right its because he signed for them and kissed their badge !

He should never have been brought back and any good Gers fan would agree with that .......

do one man, i know how this is gonna turn out, how about his goal yesterday, the goals that get us 3 points, his contribution to our titles of late, aye i aint a real fan cause i would rather the club benefit instead of my personal feelings towards things, i still aint seen him kiss the scum badge and heard he has and hasnt, show me the pic and it still wouldnt change the way i feel towards what he has done for us

exactly.it means nothing to him going between celtic and rangers.its like you or me playing for hearts then going to hibs for alot more money

And I'm sure the Hertz fans would be plenty pissed about that too.

Just like some Rangers fans were...or are.

He never kissed their badge...

However, he did choose them over us.

People are well within their rights to hold a grudge about that.

it must be really unbearable to them then when he scores for us and helps us win matches, the pain of an ex scum player helping us beat them, the torture they must feel when we win a title and kenny is a big part of that title win, its about rangers football club and nothing else, players leave for rivals all the time and it is unavoidable but the man has done us justice, i know some want him gone, not worth a deal etc but he is our main man and one that we need and people need to swallow there pride and accept that he is likely gonna be the catalyst to us winning this season, i ask these kenny haters, whats it to be a title for 3 in a row or get shot and ruin that opportunity maybe because he played for the scum???

Give it a rest and stop sliding up the wee traitors arse ........he will be gone the minute anyone gives him more money and that includes Celtic

Jelavic and Naismith will do the same job

Most true Gers supporters would never play for that muck