Miller going nowhere

PaulRFC1

it must be really unbearable to them then when he scores for us and helps us win matches, the pain of an ex scum player helping us beat them, the torture they must feel when we win a title and kenny is a big part of that title win, its about rangers football club and nothing else, players leave for rivals all the time and it is unavoidable but the man has done us justice, i know some want him gone, not worth a deal etc but he is our main man and one that we need and people need to swallow there pride and accept that he is likely gonna be the catalyst to us winning this season, i ask these kenny haters, whats it to be a title for 3 in a row or get shot and ruin that opportunity maybe because he played for the scum???

Or maybe they'll just forgive, but not forget.

He chose to reject Rangers, and sign for celtic. As a Hibs fan, why wouldn't he?

But some Rangers fans have such a disgust for everything that club stands for, that forgetting his actions is easier says than done. Goals or no goals.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it a rest and stop sliding up the wee traitors arse ........he will be gone the minute anyone gives him more money and that includes Celtic

Jelavic and Naismith will do the same job

Most true Gers supporters would never play for that muck

once again he aint a bear, fekk me.

I don't care about Celtic, I only care about Rangers. Kenny Miller is playing for us and doing a hell of a job, I do not like that he played for the tims but he did.

I care about celtic, I fucking hate them.

Give it a rest and stop sliding up the wee traitors arse ........he will be gone the minute anyone gives him more money and that includes Celtic

Jelavic and Naismith will do the same job

Are you for real?

If i played for Rangers.. then moved away, then Celtic offered me £60,000 a week - fuck it i'd do it ... then i'd pull an Andy Webster and rob them for what their worth :sherlock:

Why have people all of a sudden turned on Miller again? Where do you think we would be this season without his goals? Is it because he won't agree to the terms offered by the club?

If i played for Rangers.. then moved away, then Celtic offered me £60,000 a week - fuck it i'd do it ... then i'd pull an Andy Webster and rob them for what their worth :sherlock:

Why have people all of a sudden turned on Miller again? Where do you think we would be this season without his goals? Is it because he won't agree to the terms offered by the club?

Football fans are very fickle, it is just the way it is.

dont know what hes on but he defo deserves to be one of the highest earners if not the highest coz we would be fucked without his goals

HE'S NOT A RANGERS SUPPORTER!

To right its because he signed for them and kissed their badge !

He should never have been brought back and any good Gers fan would agree with that .......

Ok, apart from the fact that he never kissed their badge, could you please tell me any other nuggets of wisdom regarding how a "good Gers fan" should behave? I'm keen to become a good Gers fan, just not sure of the rules :rolleyes:

Football fans are very fickle, it is just the way it is.

Fair enough, on occasions, he is not my most favourite person in the footballing world although this season has been nothing short of exceptional, a few off days but everybody has them.

People should just remember he is not the only player to ever cross a rivalries border in the world.

Cant show a link because you need to be a member on the news of the world website.

Basically his agent rubbishes the rumors that he is leaving and says Kenny would sign a deal tomorrow if the right deal was offered.

I Have not had a proper read and had a little scan through of the back page and what his agent said.

Actual quotes by the way.

as i said all along he doesnt want to leave but the bank are being cunts again like with boyd.

Highly unlikely we would have won the league last year without that "traitor's" contributions, and we would not be at the top of the table this year without his goals. If that is acceptable to a Rangers supporter, then the word "supporter" needs redefining.

To right its because he signed for them and kissed their badge !

He should never have been brought back and any good Gers fan would agree with that .......

Its pathetic that you have to make up lies to get your point across.

Miller would sign any deal tomorrow if the right money was offered, and would even sign for them again to if they gave him what he wants .

Biggest traitor ever at Ibrox and should never have been brought back

Unbelievable.

Anyway, I hope Miller stays but if he leaves then so be it, we move on.

Ricky

As soon as he signed for them he should never have been brought back , and dont think for a minute he would not do it again ............

I don't actually think he would sign again for "them" depite the contract offered. He has looked a far better player in out team than he ever did for "them" He has proved his doubters wrong. Do you think he would be welcomed back with open arms by them if he signs for "them" I'll eat my hat.

my only gripe with this situation is that imo miller has earned enough cash surely over his career, 2 moves in the english game, a move to the current SPL champions at that time and then a move to a rangers team who have a habit of giving out good wages

then all his bonus money, appearance fees etc etc etc

at his age, i would be more concerned with getting a move but not being the player they wanted and getting punted within 6 months to a season, whereas he could sign here again for the same money, earna right few quid for another guaranteed couple of years, and likely still do the business on the park