David Cooper Templeton

Nah.

An overrated bheggar.

IMO he could turn out really good in the future.

Lafferty, Weiss and Naismith are all better than him.

Goodwillie should be the target if we are signing from the SPL not this horrible bheggar.

Yup - it's the way it is in this football backwater - a new bheggar appears on the scene and the Mhanks in the media salivate all over him as the newest wonderkid.

Fuck him.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, if it came down to the supporters, our team could consist of Hayes, Rooney, Cooper (Hearts) Foran, Riordan, Stokes, Wallace, Conway, Goodwillie and Dixon...

Not even the best options in the SPL. We are The Rangers, not Dundee United, Motherwell, Hibs... and no fenian bastard should be accepted!

Wrong! (tu)

Haven't you read Follow With Pride?

"Rangers is a friendly club open to all and we want everyone to feel welcome when they come to Ibrox Stadium."

See that bit that says "open to all" that means EVERYONE regardless of colour or religion or what team they may have supported as a boy.

It's what they can do with a ball at their feet that should matter - nothing else.

And just for the record Templeton ain't no 'Fenian Bastard' and from the players listed he's the only one I'd be excited about signing.

Nah.

An overrated bheggar.

IMO he could turn out really good in the future.

Lafferty, Weiss and Naismith are all better than him.

Goodwillie should be the target if we are signing from the SPL not this horrible bheggar.

In my opinion only Naismith is better than him. If I thought we could get our money back for Lafferty and sign Templeton I'd be delighted.

Unless Weiss starts to show what he's capable of then he can leave anytime - disappointing doesn't even come close.

In my opinion only Naismith is better than him. If I thought we could get our money back for Lafferty and sign Templeton I'd be delighted.

Unless Weiss starts to show what he's capable of then he can leave anytime - disappointing doesn't even come close.

All dressed up with nowhere to go (tu)

But its cos hes on the left ;)

I would take him just to have another Davie Cooper playing for the club :crabflute:

Where he is concerned I really don't think he will care if it is us or them, he's been brought up on a mixed family situation and won't have any strong affiliations to either, as for Hearts selling him, Hearts don't like selling any of their players to either side of the Old Firm and can't remember the last time when a Hearts player was sold to either of us, McCann is the most recent one I can remember!

I would take him just to have another Davie Cooper playing for the club :crabflute:

Where he is concerned I really don't think he will care if it is us or them, he's been brought up on a mixed family situation and won't have any strong affiliations to either, as for Hearts selling him, Hearts don't like selling any of their players to either side of the Old Firm and can't remember the last time when a Hearts player was sold to either of us, McCann is the most recent one I can remember!

PIB what i like about Hearts is Romanov dosent give a shit he will value a player at x amount and only when x amount is reached will the player be sold. See Craig Gordon and also Andy Driver for proof of this.

Hats off to him in that respect (tu)

Haven't seen enough of the lad, but we were all raving about Driver a couple of seasons ago and he's doing fuck all now.

Whoever mentioned £5 million can get to fuck, though. Especially when people were saying they would let Greegs go for that.

Never rated Driver all that highly, personally. Same with Lee Wallace. Everyone raves about that lad and I just can't see it. Average at best.

Great young player...but we have good young players too especially Greg Wylde who given a few games would nail that wingers spot...Templeton on the right and Wylde on the left would be great for the future.

Cheers for that, I couldn't remember which side Templeton played on, if he is right side then that to me could be a good partnership for the future.

Of all the young lads I've seen recently Wylde's the one that excites me most and I'd love to see him given a run in the team.

Maybe it's time he was given the nod ahead of Weiss to see what he's made of.

Or start Wylde on the left and Weiss on the right :pipe:

About his speed, I heard something to that effect as well.

No they won't, not right now anyway and that's why I think we could possibly nick him.

However, if he keeps doing what he's doing his reputation will grow and he will then move out of our range.

Yes they will. Romanov demands top dollar for his players, they wanted £5m for Driver ffs and he couldnt lace Temps boots! Imo he is Premiership bound, already.

Would love to be wrong and you to be right, but its not going to happen. If there was even a hint that either Rangers or them could get him, they would win.

;)

I've been impressed with him in the few games I've seen , but it's only a few games . If he can keep this level of performance up until the end of the season then we can start salivating over his talents . I see no reason why young wylde shouldn't be given the opportunity to show he's a player of similar ability .

At least it stops people touting craig fuckin conway !

Of all the young lads I've seen recently Wylde's the one that excites me most and I'd love to see him given a run in the team.

Maybe it's time he was given the nod ahead of Weiss to see what he's made of.

I agree i think Wylde looks a great prospect....i think maybe it's cos he's a winger and that excites people..

Hutton and Cole i think have big futures...Hutton reminds me of a young Barry ferguson..I would love Fleck to fulfill his potential and that would be 4 cracking players who cost nothing .To be honest i would play Hutton,Cole and Wylde against St Mirren on Saturday..maybe even Fleck too and keep the experienced lads fit fot tannadice and Fir Park.

i would play Hutton,Cole and Wylde against St Mirren on Saturday..maybe even Fleck too and keep the experienced lads fit fot tannadice and Fir Park.

Just one of the many reasons you're not the manager of Rangers.

FFS some on here were on the brink of jumpin aff the Kingston Bridge because we dropped points away to Caley last week and just about every player in the team with the exception of McGregor was told to get to fuck! :lol: Rangers fans, what are we like? :lol:

Can you imagine the outcry if Walter played all of them against St Mirren and we LOST?.... Doesn't bear thinking about.

We can't afford to treat anyone lightly and St Mirren will make life difficult for us....it would be too great a risk to throw 4 youngsters in against them.

Yes they will. Romanov demands top dollar for his players, they wanted £5m for Driver ffs and he couldnt lace Temps boots! Imo he is Premiership bound, already.

You've already been laughed at by others in this thread for saying that Templeton's worth £5m. :lol:

See when you're in a hole.........Stop digging. ;)

Just one of the many reasons you're not the manager of Rangers.

FFS some on here were on the brink of jumpin aff the Kingston Bridge because we dropped points away to Caley last week and just about every player in the team with the exception of McGregor was told to get to fuck! :lol: Rangers fans, what are we like? :lol:

Can you imagine the outcry if Walter played all of them against St Mirren and we LOST?.... Doesn't bear thinking about.

We can't afford to treat anyone lightly and St Mirren will make life difficult for us....it would be too great a risk to throw 4 youngsters in against them.

You've already been laughed at by others in this thread for saying that Templeton's worth £5m. :lol:

See when you're in a hole.........Stop digging. ;)

Not so sure...i think Hutton and Fleck have enough experience to handle the Buddies and Wylde has the potential to rip someone apart..

Put Miller and Beattie up top and the balls he and Weiss would play in could really give St Mirren a right doin.

Great young player...but we have good young players too especially Greg Wylde who given a few games would nail that wingers spot...Templeton on the right and Wylde on the left would be great for the future.

:drool: We can dream! All I know is that it should be a hanging offence for a lad with DCT's name to ply his trade in Mordor.