David Cooper Templeton

Without a shadow of a doubt this boy's the rising star of Scottish football.He's getting better and better by the game and was outstanding again tonight against Motherwell.

The son of former Ayr United legend Henry Templeton, young David was named after the one and only Davie Cooper, his Dad's favourite player.

Unfortunately when Henry and his wife split up young David was encouraged to support Celtic by his Mother's side of the family and being brought up in the Parkhead area of Glasgow they happened to be his local team.

I reckon he's going all the way to the very top and would love to see him in a Rangers jersey.

I know at the moment we don't have funds available but should that change in January I'm hoping his name's on Walter's shopping list along with Eremenko - both these players would make ahuge difference to our team in terms of quality and attacking flair.

Your thoughts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think far to often players like him come on the scene and folk get a little carried away with their "potential", thats all he has at the minute. The list of players down the years who have been in this position and then gone off the radar just a few years later, is endless.

I think far to often players like him come on the scene and folk get a little carried away with their "potential", thats all he has at the minute. The list of players down the years who have been in this position and then gone off the radar just a few years later, is endless.

He's showing ability though, it's right there for all to see. Cracking player.

hearts will not take anything less that fucking silly money for him, thats a cert

he is that good right now, so fair play to them, would love a player like that at ibrox

I think right now he's "nickable" but a few more performances like that one tonight will have Premiership clubs falling over themselves to sign him.

Webster and £1million maybe do the trick. :sherlock:

I think right now he's "nickable" but a few more performances like that one tonight will have Premiership clubs falling over themselves to sign him.

Not with Mad Vlad as the chairman. He'll demand stupid money.

Not this boy, if he avoids injury he's going to be a big star.

He made it clear in the papers how big a fan of the tims he is, doubt he would join us even if the opportunity came up, he would probably wait to see if the mhanky lot came in for first

His Dad's side of the family are all Rangers mad and I think he'd jump at the chance of signing for us.

not a prayer, JJ isnt as senile as his age might allow, would need at least 3 mill up front before hearts even look at us, and that would be against JJ's wishes

but if ti was possible i'd love to see him here, even if smith used him to sort out our problematic right back slot :lol:

not a prayer, JJ isnt as senile as his age might allow, would need at least 3 mill up front before hearts even look at us, and that would be against JJ's wishes

but if ti was possible i'd love to see him here, even if smith used him to sort out our problematic right back slot :lol:

TBH, Hearts and Sellik could teach us a thing or two about trying to sell players at stupid money.

He made it clear in the papers how big a fan of the tims he is, doubt he would join us even if the opportunity came up, he would probably wait to see if the mhanky lot came in for first

He didn't really say how big a fan he was.

He said he supported them as a kid, but now he doesn't bother much. I think he'd sign for us if he got the chance.

The new Neil McCann :pipe:

I just find it gutting that boys like him and Graham Dorrans are slipping through our scouting network.

Graham would love to be with us and to think we could have had him a couple of years ago when he was on loan at Thistle for around £200k.... I should have bought him myself. :pipe:

Seriously, two Glasgow boys brought up within a couple of miles of one another - played schools football for Bannerman High and Eastbank Academy respectively, where the fuck were we?

Neither Rangers or them could afford him. Hes going to be some player, Hearts will easily get £5m for him.

No they won't, not right now anyway and that's why I think we could possibly nick him.

However, if he keeps doing what he's doing his reputation will grow and he will then move out of our range.

He didn't really say how big a fan he was.

He said he supported them as a kid, but now he doesn't bother much. I think he'd sign for us if he got the chance.

The new Neil McCann :pipe:

:lol:

The way he's going he could turn out to be even better than Wee Neil, but yes, that's a good shout. (tu)

I just find it gutting that boys like him and Graham Dorrans are slipping through our scouting network.

Graham would love to be with us and to think we could have had him a couple of years ago when he was on loan at Thistle for around £200k.... I should have bought him myself. :pipe:

Seriously, two Glasgow boys brought up within a couple of miles of one another - played schools football for Bannerman High and Eastbank Academy respectively, where the fuck were we?

what scouting network?

No they won't, not right now anyway and that's why I think we could possibly nick him.

However, if he keeps doing what he's doing his reputation will grow and he will then move out of our range.

They demanded £5 million for Driver and rejected every bid Burnley made for him

We won't be "nicking" Templeton