Mario Balotelli wins award -- then has a dig at Wilshere

H72

He's got talent, that much is obvious.

He's the same age as me and if I had his talent and his money I'd be fairly cocky and arrogant too, I'd give my all in every match though, which I can't say Mario Balotelli does. I'd like to think I'd have a better dress sense than him though. :lol:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't rate him that highly.

He has a stinking attitude, and has his head too far up his own arse to be able to see the footballing ability of other players.

I'd love someone to snap him in two to be quite honest.

I have never heard of this cunt until he went to man city,he looks slow as fuck,and moans like fuck when someone tells him what to do or gets subbed.

He will end up falling out with someone at city by the end of the season anyway.

Thers plenty of players that are better than him in England,and wilshere is one of them.

what a joker this guy is :lol:

You must not watch alot of European football then mate, they've been raving about him for years.

You dont get a game for Italy unless you are a player, although i do agree that this guy is a complete and utter nutcase.

Im going to put my neck on the line and say he will be the best in the world (in his position), but because of his attitude he will never settle and make some big money moves.