The Predictions Thread

G.E.C.

If we start the way we usually do and sit off teams then we will grin out a 2-1 win.

If we start like we did against Motherwell and get Davis, Miller, Weiss and Naismith on the ball we will win by a few goals.

3-1 Rangers.

Ive took 3-0 miller, miller and lafferty both to score, miller to score a brace and ave got about £9 left in my account for a last minute punt before I leave the mora prob take a last scorer think miller will score first but the odds are too short for my liking.

Tims are raving about Llungberg scoring 2.. His goal to games ratio since he left arsenal is something like 1 in 14 lol

Ive took 3-0 miller, miller and lafferty both to score, miller to score a brace and ave got about £9 left in my account for a last minute punt before I leave the mora prob take a last scorer think miller will score first but the odds are too short for my liking.

Tims are raving about Llungberg scoring 2.. His goal to games ratio since he left arsenal is something like 1 in 14 lol

Steven Davis to score ANYTIME 9/2 not a bad bet or Weiss 10/3 to score anytime worth a couple of quid I've took Rangers minus 1 goal 13/5 :uk: