Who's gonna snap Freddie first?

indieboy1980

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's shite so why bother. Couldn't do anything in the MLS so why would you think he's good enough fer us te bother with? Rather see stoke broken greetin like a wee lassie with his leg lookin like the letter L.

A lot of people are making a big thing about his arrival, I think Mccourt is going to be more of a threat to us than Ljunberg ever could. I'm not sure he will even start for them, but I hope he does. He will never last 90 minutes, without any of our players having to assist him out of the game.

Can any of you suggesting lee mcculloch remind me of a time when he has ever done anything like this before . The so called hard man of the team who couldn't tackle a fish supper . The truth is , we don't really have anyone in the team to make those kinda tackles and go picking a fight if we need to . And the truth is , we don't need one either . We are the supperior footballing side , and that should be more than enough to win on Sunday . Leave the leg breaking talk to the scum .

Craig Thompson will not hesitate to red card any Rangers player for their first tackle, and you can put your mortgage on Lemon begging him before the game to look after his "footballers".

We have to be careful. Celtic and possibly the ref may also feel they are due a penalty or 2 against us, again we have to be careful and i sincerely hope our players have been warned about that.

Its how they play the game. The ref will have been warned by every bhegger he knows personally and quite possibly professionally too.

Im more worried about the ref than i am of Celtic.

Craig Thompson will not hesitate to red card any Rangers player for their first tackle, and you can put your mortgage on Lemon begging him before the game to look after his "footballers".

We have to be careful. Celtic and possibly the ref may also feel they are due a penalty or 2 against us, again we have to be careful and i sincerely hope our players have been warned about that.

Its how they play the game. The ref will have been warned by every bhegger he knows persoanlly and quite possibly professionally too.

Im more worried about the ref than i am of Celtic.

Who was the ref who sent off Ledley and Lennon at Tynecastle?

Can any of you suggesting lee mcculloch remind me of a time when he has ever done anything like this before . The so called hard man of the team who couldn't tackle a fish supper . The truth is , we don't really have anyone in the team to make those kinda tackles and go picking a fight if we need to . And the truth is , we don't need one either . We are the supperior footballing side , and that should be more than enough to win on Sunday . Leave the leg breaking talk to the scum .

(tu) I was thinking the same;McCulloch rarely gets near opponents and when he doesit tends to be mistimed tackles resulting in free kicks in dangerous areas.

Anyway,there is no need to try to crock him; he is highly allergic to cheese and chocolate and suffers migraines when confronted with either.So a cheesy handshake would suffice!

Not sure mate, could it have been Thompson? Will have no bearing on Sunday though. What i said still stands 100%.

;)

It was Craig Thomson, I don't like the guy

But then, we all complained about Willie Collum ;)

so if freddie i love balls ljungberg starts on sunday whos gonna give him a glagow welcome first???

with his history with injuries i can see him not lasting the first 15 mins haha

Weir will give him a hello fae glesga first