What happened to our fans today?

Dennis

Could it be that our lack of style and invention has slowly eroded the home games support to the sad spectacle we witnessed today?

Yes, it was a very sad day for all concerned with Rangers, but surely the coaching staff must have been aware of the strong possibility of these feelings spilling onto the park and should have countered this.

It was a sad , dismal, jaded, ineffective and totally unacceptable performance on and off the pitch. Truth is the sad 66 souls that we paid tribute to would be spinning in their graves at this performance, shocking.

I fear that the Tims have taken the initiative from this and will grow stronger, the danger is that we start dropping points and implode. I think its a very real danger and the lack of passion from the crowd today a warning of tough times ahead.

I believe that the crowd had a collective sense that today was not our day before a ball was kicked and that neither the team could lift the support or vice versa.

We desperately need afew/couple of experienced heads for the months ahead.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could it be that our lack of style and invention has slowly eroded the home games support to the sad spectacle we witnessed today?

Yes, it was a very sad day for all concerned with Rangers, but surely the coaching staff must have been aware of the strong possibility of these feelings spilling onto the park and should have countered this.

It was a sad , dismal, jaded, ineffective and totally unacceptable performance on and off the pitch. Truth is the sad 66 souls that we paid tribute to would be spinning in their graves at this performance, shocking.

I fear that the Tims have taken the initiative from this and will grow stronger, the danger is that we start dropping points and implode. I think its a very real danger and the lack of passion from the crowd today a warning of tough times ahead.

I believe that the crowd had a collective sense that today was not our day before a ball was kicked and that neither the team could lift the support or vice versa.

We desperately need afew/couple of experienced heads for the months ahead.

:lol: I 'LOL'D

That's why they sang their heart out for the first half an hour.

Fuck me.

Thats like me having a go at people, sitting at home in there comfy chair with a beer, for not having a big enough telly. A pay £500+ following Rangers at home alone in all competitions. If i want to sing al sing if a dont a wont. Go buy a half season ticket n sing yer hearts out

Why don't you buy a years pass for the pictures, that way you won't get cold.

A go the pictures in clydebank ffs its colder in there than it is in the freezer aisle in asda!

I didnt say i dont sing or that the atmosphere was good just dont see how a couch potato supporter can have a go at those who actually pay money into the club week after week year after year.

A go the pictures in clydebank ffs its colder in there than it is in the freezer aisle in asda!

I didnt say i dont sing or that the atmosphere was good just dont see how a couch potato supporter can have a go at those who actually pay money into the club week after week year after year.

doh

Fuckin' hell its a moron.

You're missing the point doofus.

The fans didn't think it was their day yet sang for half an hour after kickoff.

That sounds like confidence to me.

I await your next smart arsed deflected reply..

Sorry to keep you waiting Bumbag, thats me being smart arsed. We have been dying for this fixture for weeks cos we were heavy favourites to gub the tims. Normally feeling like this we would have screamed the place down so exactly where did "the fans did'nt think it was their day" come from?

Maybe back to my point of the "emotions of the day playing a major part" may be valid. The point remains that the tims outplayed and outsang us.

Why is there such a difference between the home and away support? I think its because supporters that go to Ibrox every two weeks are getting pissed off with the lack of imagination,style and guile on offer.

You can choose to believe what the fuck you like, I hope this hasn't been too deflected for you.