If everyone was healthy, what is our best team?

Canadaready

I can't really be arsed with doing this pish anymore. We post our best teams but what are the chances of the players actually turning up?

How long can McCulloch, Bougherra, Davis, Whittaker and even Davie Weir get away with these shit performances without getting a kick up the arse?

I know we don't have many options to replace these players but something needs to be done.

I can't really be arsed with doing this pish anymore. We post our best teams but what are the chances of the players actually turning up?

How long can McCulloch, Bougherra, Davis, Whittaker and even Davie Weir get away with these shit performances without getting a kick up the arse?

I know we don't have many options to replace these players but something needs to be done.

Well said. Too many passengers week in week out.

GK McGregor

RB Whittaker

LB Papac, can go if he likes.

CB Bougherra

CB We need to buy one

Diamond 4 in midfield

CDM Edu, probs need to buy a real defensive mid

RCM Davis

LCM Ness, probs need to buy one to match fans ambitions.

ACM Naismith

ATT Miller, probs away

ATT Jelavic

Severe lack of width though. :(

Then you look at your team and wonder just how much it would cost to improve on any positions that need improved. CB is easy as were not replacing anyone worth anything. A bosman would be acceptable and probably better than Captain Dave.

How much to better Papac and Whittaker? Bosmans could be found if looked for.

Weiss will be away come the summer and we will need a right midfielder, most likely Ally will shift Davis out wide, if hes still here.

A replacement for Miller, Ally will likely go with Beattie or Lafferty.

Left mid just seems a forever problem position, its criminal.

:(

The club dont seem willing to better any positions just now, or rather Walter seems reliant on the dross hes putting up with just now, like McCulloch, Foster, Broadfoot when fit, Weir. They will all play, most likely when fit or in some cases, even half fit.

Imo our club as a whole, including fans is on the verge of possible crisis. Outrageous maybe, but just how i see it. That stability Walter brought to us up until 2008, has slowly died away.

Financially there is not much more the fans can do. The club have been making an arse of our finances for so long now some fans dont even trust our owners with our money and who could blame them.

it wouldnt matter a thing us picking a decent team as walt will always go for miller up on his own and long balls all day i cant believe it we are at home playing against a poor celtic team who were there for the taking today and we still played one up top smith should bin it and start playing every game like old 4-4-2

I think we need vast improvement before we can have a 'best' side but with what we've got I'd choose this:

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :webster: :papac:

(When fit and in form)

:weiss: :davis: :mcculloch: :Naismith:

:miller: :jelavic:

I think Edu is a good midfielder but Big Jig has more heart, determination and holds the midfield better even though I believe Mo is more techincally gifted.

The rest are also as good but to me that would be my main team with the likes of Laff, Beatts and Edu on the bench.

I would probably change the formation too, I like the classic 4-4-2 but because we always have a sitting player (DMC), I'd go for a 4-3-3 with Miller, Jela and Naisy up front.

McGregor

Whittaker Bougherra Weir Papac

Davis Edu Naismith

Weiss

Jelavic Miller

At a push I'd maybe say Cole instead of Whittaker because he's been a fucking bombscare this season.