Sing when your entertained

ST holders also go to the away games, where the atmosphere is 2nd to none!

true but so do folk like me and others in supporters clubs around the country..old firm games theirs no chance unless ur lucky enough to get a ticket outside or u pay sh*tloads for a corporate seat...old firm games are just full of the same old 40.000 who attend every OF game

They pay their money, they can do what they want. Sadly, too many can't be fcuked trying to create an atmopshere and would rather sit on their hands whilst moaning at the team and fellow supporters...

They pay their money, they can do what they want. Sadly, too many can't be fcuked trying to create an atmopshere and would rather sit on their hands whilst moaning at the team and fellow supporters...

i suppose, pretty annoying though. Ill always remember when a bloke behind me at the uefa cup final who spent the whole game bitching about hemdani tapped me on the shoulder mid derrys walls and asked me to sit down :mad:

season ticket holders ruin the atmosphere...their so used to going to ibrox even an old firm game isnt that special for them...if they went on public sale people like me and thousands round the world might get the privledge of seein their team against their 'feirciest' rivals

So people who are willing to plough their hard earned cash into the club season after season should lose out to guys who want to pick and choose their games? What a load of shite.

I agree with you to a certain extent, but it is a two-way relationship. There needs to be the noise from the fans, and that passion being replicated on the pitch, even if you're getting pumped. YOu could hear the noise in the first 20mins, but when the players decided to stop playing football, then some people are naturally going to think "if they don't give a fuck, why should I?". For me yesterday, it was the lack of passion rather than playing poorly that got me angry (though they are related, you can run your socks off and still have a bad game). Unfortunately I was watching from home, but I would have been personally singing my heart out, no chance I'm getting unsung by the great unwashed! Having said that, I can understand why some fans were drained by it all.

Nevermind, it's a reality check, we're not as invincible as some players and fans have believed, and we still have 2 games on that shower of shite!!

WATP

I dont agree with that bit in bold 1 bit <cr>

So your saying that for example, a Bosnian left back stops trying for us because he doesnt give a fuck, that you are going to stop supporting YOUR team just because hes flung in the towel ??? These foreigners (home grown players aswell infact) are only guests at our club, at the end of the day, Rangers is your team, dont forget that.

Id never stop supporting my team or think 'ah fuk it', they're not trying, so why should I ? If anything it would make me want to try harder....to show how passionate I am about my team if others cant be fucked.