Weiss

gunslinger

That is laughable ! how can he be the main culprit when the midfield were exempt from the game ? the fullbacks being caught out of position every time ? you talk about he gave the ball away ? I lost count how many times foster couldn't even complete a 5 yard pass, our supposed creative midfielder davis couldn't pass it at all unless it was going back the way. I'm not saying don't criticise weiss but some of the statements you have made in this thread are a total joke !

actually the same things i say abour weiss apply to foster.

but noone claims week in week out hes a superstar. punt foster and play mcmillan or little. or whoever.

davis is a good player there is actual evidence of that but he wasnt good yesterday .

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actually the same things i say abour weiss apply to foster.

but noone claims week in week out hes a superstar. punt foster and play mcmillan or little. or whoever.

davis is a good player there is actual evidence of that but he wasnt good yesterday .

I don't claim weiss is a superstar but he can make stuff happen, there is evidence that davis is good but he has been posted missing this season.

gunslinger

Davis is a great player if he is played as an attacking midfielder and it shows every time he goes near the box , but he will never be used correctly by Smith and is wasted at Rangers ..........but i agree he was shite yesterday

gunslinger

Davis is a great player if he is played as an attacking midfielder and it shows every time he goes near the box , but he will never be used correctly by Smith and is wasted at Rangers ..........but i agree he was shite yesterday

and thats why i didnt start a thread on davis.

ness and davis in central mid would be nice. but we dont own enough wide midfielders to make it possible i expect.

burke want perfect but by fuck he was ten times better than weiss.

u are totally rite mate

massive fan of burke doesnt fanny bout beats a man gets a cross in

1. y we let him go dont know

2.esp on a free

now plays week in week out for a top 3 or 4 championship team

got into double figures last season 4 goals

u are totally rite mate

massive fan of burke doesnt fanny bout beats a man gets a cross in

1. y we let him go dont know

2.esp on a free

now plays week in week out for a top 3 or 4 championship team

got into double figures last season 4 goals

burk had his problems mostly with injuries but he was a hell of alot more productive than weiss.

he always had good goal and assist stats in a poor rangers team at the time.

but he was panned on ff and at matches, i dont know about on here but i am guessing it wasnt much different.

rangers fans have a thing about young scottish players they really dont like them.

hutton was taking dogs abuse just 6 months before his move to spurs for example. adam constantly called fat etc but if you ever met him you would see that was just bs. we ruined mo ross who was a promising player.

in fairness most on here seem to be alot better then the general ibrox crowd.

but for some reason weiss is the golden child.

burk had his problems mostly with injuries but he was a hell of alot more productive than weiss.

he always had good goal and assist stats in a poor rangers team at the time.

but he was panned on ff and at matches, i dont know about on here but i am guessing it wasnt much different.

rangers fans have a thing about young scottish players they really dont like them.

hutton was taking dogs abuse just 6 months before his move to spurs for example. adam constantly called fat etc but if you ever met him you would see that was just bs. we ruined mo ross who was a promising player.

in fairness most on here seem to be alot better then the general ibrox crowd.

but for some reason weiss is the golden child.

Have to agree with this post but I don't agree with the slaying your giving Weiss.

Say Weiss wanted to stay at us next season and man city would let him go for cheap/free would you change your mind about him?

Seems like your slaying him because we don't own him.

Too many people were jizzing in their pants after his performance against hibs. He's had about 25 mins against them that day and a good game against motherwell. Thats it. Anybody who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves. I think he has potential but thats it. If he went back to man city tomorrow would we really notice he was gone? Doubt it. As for saying ledley was up his arse, good players handle that and deal with it. Laudup had 3 at a time up his arse, Weiss can only dream about being that good. However, he's playing in a poor team, mostly out of position with tactics that defy logic so I'll continue to give him the benefit of the doubt. But not fussed about him either way. Was Burke a better player? don't know, but I seen him have a lot more better games than Weiss.

Its incredible, Foster has his own thread with people on here wanting yesterday to be his last game, yet Weiss had another shit game yesterday and people are defending him as if its not ok to criticise him :lol: What has Weiss done to be immune from criticism ?

Have to agree with this post but I don't agree with the slaying your giving Weiss.

Say Weiss wanted to stay at us next season and man city would let him go for cheap/free would you change your mind about him?

Seems like your slaying him because we don't own him.

only if we saw a vast improvment in his play.

one half decent game against a shite motherwell doesnt overly impress me.

i expect smith will play him more this season so we can see if he is a player. i really really have my doubts about that.

Im beggin' all these people who are saying "he needs to learn to pass" to go back and watch every game he features in and see that 90% of the players who pass TO him, play a little game called "give the kid the ball and run as far away from him as possible"

Lafferty. Only player who ever even once got within 10 yards of him in an advanced position and gave him an option. Nearly 80 F'n minutes. FFS. He's not Laudrup. Fuck hes not even Walters ffs. Hes 20 years old. He plays with these guys who're supposed to have all this experience and In my opinion he gets hung out to dry 90% of the time hes given the football.

The Celtic players just lined up in single file in front of him. After 80 minutes Laffertys is the only one who thinks "hmm--lets drop off and play a one-two with the kid."

Once. The whole game. The blame lies elsewhere if everyone is desperate to do that.

The problem with Weiss is that he was really our only real attacking threat. Every time he got the ball 2 players were on him. Fine his use of the ball isnt always great but he cant take on a whole team by himself

Has he given us anything that Greg Wylde wouldn't have with a prolonged run in the team ?

Players like Wylde-Ness-Fleck-Hutton etc are the future for us.Given them their opportunity would benefit us long-term rather than loan deals which have little to no chance of becoming permanent.

what is it hes very good at.

its not passing crossing beating men shooting or any of the physical aspects of the game so what is it.

stepovers and fallovers at a guess.

u will probably find that he was getting closed down by 3 men constantly, gee him a break man?? what age is he? as for burke, now u are having a laugh, thats how good burke is, hes not been picked up by premiership club, what league does he play in?? but he is playing well in that league...

Lets terminate his contract and kick him out of the club :anguish:

He was superb last week and wasn't our worst player yesterday,he looked like he wanted to get forward but was constantly smothered by them.

u will probably find that he was getting closed down by 3 men constantly, gee him a break man?? what age is he? as for burke, now u are having a laugh, thats how good burke is, hes not been picked up by premiership club, what league does he play in?? but he is playing well in that league...

weiss is at a premiership team but doesnt get a game.

burk isnt great hes just alot better than weiss.

Burke was fuckin murder before he left, same as Ferguson, same as Charlie Adam. How can people who wanted him gone now want him back?

Weiss needs to be given a break, yes hes been poor most of the season but on his day he can destroy teams. He just cant do it himself other players need to help. Yes he should go on the outside more and it is frustrating but hes a tremendous talent if he is given the right environment. If Man City think he could cut it at them then we sure as hell should be trying to encourage him.

If it was left to the fans he will turn out like Aaron. What a player he could have been.

Knee Jerk Reaction Loyal on here .

weiss is at a premiership team but doesnt get a game.

burk isnt great hes just alot better than weiss.

only because of this new 25 man in the squad rule and he can't get in front of the 30 million signings, hes actually 21 now i think i said he was 20, the potential is there for all to see, im not saying hes gonna beat the world but with careful guidence there is a real quality player in there...