Weiss

gunslinger

Burke was fuckin murder before he left, same as Ferguson, same as Charlie Adam. How can people who wanted him gone now want him back?

Weiss needs to be given a break, yes hes been poor most of the season but on his day he can destroy teams. He just cant do it himself other players need to help. Yes he should go on the outside more and it is frustrating but hes a tremendous talent if he is given the right environment. If Man City think he could cut it at them then we sure as hell should be trying to encourage him.

If it was left to the fans he will turn out like Aaron. What a player he could have been.

Knee Jerk Reaction Loyal on here .

serious contradiction.

oh and aaron. lighting up the spanish leagues is he.

burke may well have been murder but he was far far better then weiss has been,

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

only because of this new 25 man in the squad rule and he can't get in front of the 30 million signings, hes actually 21 now i think i said he was 20, the potential is there for all to see, im not saying hes gonna beat the world but with careful guidence there is a real quality player in there...

real quality players by the age of 21 can contribute in more than one game in 10.

so you are critical over 10 or so games, that worries me

a 90% failure rate and i am being generous here would wory me over a short period. but i am actually talking about since he arrived.

i expect alot of the probem is he looks good in clips and that means expectations were high when he came.

a 90% failure rate and i am being generous here would wory me over a short period. but i am actually talking about since he arrived.

i expect alot of the probem is he looks good in clips and that means expectations were high when he came.

well when he proves you wrong which you hope he does aswel, i will say TOLD YOU SOtongue.gif

well when he proves you wrong which you hope he does aswel, i will say TOLD YOU SOtongue.gif

i will be delighted but i simply cant see it happening. i didnt thonk he was overly good in the motherwell game. he gave the ball away shitloads.

i wouldnt play him again. but i expect smith will.

serious contradiction.

oh and aaron. lighting up the spanish leagues is he.

burke may well have been murder but he was far far better then weiss has been,

Burke was here for years, Weiss has been here months. Weiss has more ability than Burke, if you are doubting that then you dont know much about the game?

And Knee KJerk reaction wasnt just aimed at Weiss, compare last week to today. Everybodys atitude has changed its shocking. One terible terrible result doesnt make Walter a bad manager or Weis, Davis, Bougherra, Miller bad players.

Yes they were all gutless and played horrifily yesterday but they will come good again, even though you would never think that after the way we played yesterday.

Does my nut in when people suggest ex players who where shit when they left but suddenly fans think theyre amazing when our current players dont perform.

i will be delighted but i simply cant see it happening. i didnt thonk he was overly good in the motherwell game. he gave the ball away shitloads.

i wouldnt play him again. but i expect smith will.

So you expect a winger with skill to just never lose the ball?? Sometimes he's easy to read and sometimes he's not! U don't like weiss but your excuses and saying he's shite when he has more ability than most of our team is ridiculous !!

So you expect a winger with skill to just never lose the ball?? Sometimes he's easy to read and sometimes he's not! U don't like weiss but your excuses and saying he's shite when he has more ability than most of our team is ridiculous !!

any player who looses the ball as much as him is useless.

but thats just one poor aspect of his play.

its his attitude that pisses me off most you see this better live but he can often be found with his head down as that game rages on around him.

then theres the petty fouls when he cant be arsed chasing back. oh and the going to ground at everyturn i am not sure its diving as such but whatever it is its annoying.

he has no positional sense. he cant shoot he cant cross very well.

hes tiny and not particularily fast.

i assume by talent you mean more tricks. wee dick had a saying about players like hat they should join a circus.

less tricks more effectivness would be lovely.

its his attitude that pisses me off most you see this better live but he can often be found with his head down as that game rages on around him.

then theres the petty fouls when he cant be arsed chasing back. oh and the going to ground at everyturn i am not sure its diving as such but whatever it is its annoying.

i assume by talent you mean more tricks. wee dick had a saying about players like hat they should join a circus.

Total bollocks. How can you say he's not particularly fast? I get you don't like him and you're entitled to your opinion but don't spout shite like that. He's shit off a shovel and turned that wee dick Forrest inside out on a few occasions.

Total bollocks. How can you say he's not particularly fast? I get you don't like him and you're entitled to your opinion but don't spout shite like that. He's shit off a shovel and turned that wee dick Forrest inside out on a few occasions.

i have never seen him accelerate away from a player.

or use his pace to beat one.

there is no evidence he is shit of a shovel.

if he is why doesnt he run fast

Aberdeen away, Motherwell away, Hibs away, Dundee United at Ibrox, Hearts away, Motherwell home, Aberdeen home... showed pace, accelleration, beat plenty men... set up goals, scored in some of them.

To call him shit is laughable. Compared to a lot of players his age, he's not made as many appearancee.

I'm not going to completely stick up for him because I'm not too keen on his attitude, he doesn't do enough at times, takes too many touches, struggles to deliver a ball with his left boot, has to produce more quality at times.

Still, I'd rather him on the right wing/in the hole than someone like Fleck, Whittaker, Davis, Lafferty...

:anguish::anguish::anguish:

All that about one of our players?

What happened to support? Weiss has been here for 4 months and has done nothing to deserve that level of criticism.

I hope he does improve in the 2nd half of the season.

In the league:

15 Games(4 of which as a sub)

3 Goals

5 Assists

Thats alright if you ask me.Compared to our other midfielders like Davis.

Davis

16 games

1 Goal

5 assists

Weiss is pretty frustrating but I think he should be giving that free role like last week

simple way to explain weiss at this point in his career.

He is better all round at 19 than that wee over rated rhat mcgeedy was, and there wasnt to much between burke and mcgeedy for me, weiss can and quite possibly could turn out to be a good good player but he has lots to learn, he has the skills but lacks the finesse and that will come, better if we could keep him for the long term

the lesbian was shite but he is alot better than weiss.

even at 21.

he could also play on both wings.

if weiss was a T*rrier we would be very amused at him.

Lynn hasn't played for Rangers <cr>