Rangers in for David Goodwillie

Davie2909

got miller 9 on my sons black rangers top for xmas, only wore it once, now he wont wear it at all because miller is leaving.

do you think the rangers store would take it back if i had the receipt or would they tell me to fuck off <cr>

As i said when Boyd left, Kris Boyd will miss Rangers far more than Rangers will miss Kris Boyd.

Unlike some im not a Miller hater, and if he goes then he goes with my best wishes and thanks for all the goals and assists he provided the club.

We are Rangers tho, and the loss of Kenny Miller will never be enough to bring us to our knees, we will bring in other strikers or someone like Naismith or Lafferty will step up.

Im not too worried, and im certainly not ready to give the league title to those mhanky cunts from across the city!

while i agree we should sell Miller now if we're going to get a profit out of it, I hear that Birmingham are only offering 750,000 for Miller which I think is abit low for someone with the ability like him, we should be getting at least 1.5 million for Miller IMO

while i agree we should sell Miller now if we're going to get a profit out of it, I hear that Birmingham are only offering 750,000 for Miller which I think is abit low for someone with the ability like him, we should be getting at least 1.5 million for Miller IMO

peadohead, nice place