Rangers & Bursaspor agree fee for Kenny Miller

It is amazing what being 3rd in golden boot standings can do for a player. Fiorentina, milan, marseille...no wonder he said no to brum!

To be fair to KM he has worked on improving his all-round game to merit attracting attention from the teams you mention.

If only a previous centre-forward had shown the same desire to improve.

:disappointment:

Or he can sit the remainder of his contract out, and sign on a bosman. He holds all the cards not us.

If a club like Fiorentina bid for him this month, he wont reject it, if it was his intention to join a club like that at the end of the season anyway

Seems like nonsense to me anyway, nowhere near good enough for Fiorentina

If a club like Fiorentina bid for him this month, he wont reject it, if it was his intention to join a club like that at the end of the season anyway

What if Fiorentina or whoever, says to him we ain't willing to pay a transfer fee and want you to sign a pre contract?

He would sit out the remainder of his contract with us, and join them at the end of the season. He wouldn't be the first player to do this and he wouldn't be the last. As I said he holds the cards, not us.

Not good enough for Fiorentina -They signed Artur Boruc ffs

I wont be overly bothered if we get to keep him till the end of the season. The only negative outcome for me is selling for so little we cant buy a replacement

Don't think we entirely need one, Naismith could quite easily move upfront with Jelavic and Weiss could slot into that RM role.

We have options (tu)

Off the Christmas card list, bud? :D

Na tbf what i had always said has seemingly been confirmed by the mhedia, although they could have been basing that on posts from here :ph34r:

We know that they watch online forums ;)

Saturday 8 January, 2011

Report: Fiorentina agree Miller deal

There are reports that Fiorentina have secured a deal for Glasgow Rangers striker Kenny Miller as a replacement for Adrian Mutu.

The 31-year-old forward had already been linked with Serie A sides earlier this season, as he was a target for Milan before they captured Antonio Cassano.

According to Sportitalia, a deal has been struck between Fiorentina and Miller to take the player during the transfer window.

Miller’s contract with Rangers is set to expire at the end of the season and he did not seem prepared to extend.

http://www.football-italia.net/jan08v.html

get a grip . Who said he doesn't want to be here .

If we were decent enough to offer him a fair contract it would have been signed by now . I don't believe there is a player out there ( rangers man or not ) that would accept a £7000 a week pay cut .

He's probably known for a few months now that he wouldn't get the contract he deserved and his form has been fine . So all this push about him not trying is utter bullshit !

Get a grip?

Nobody that played for *them* and then joined us is here with his heart. Hes here for the money and when someone offers him more money he will go.