Bougherra to miss Hearts as St Mirren match postponed

gersgroup10.jpgFollowing St Mirren drawing with Peterhead yesterday, Rangers' game with the Buddies scheduled for the 18th of January will be postponed to an as yet unknown later date. The original fixture between the clubs was scheduled for Tuesday the 18th at 7:45pm.

This will mean that Rangers will have to find time to play yet another rescheduled match, however perhaps more crucially, it will mean that central defender Madjid Bougherra will miss Rangers trip to Hearts on the 22nd January. Hearts have been in devastating form of late, so missing Bougherra, who has went through the automatic suspension barrier of 18 disciplinary points will be a big loss for the club.

View the full article

As things stand, I can't see us getting a win at Tynecastle.

This is a further blow.

No neither can I, and even the game at Ibrox a week or so after could be very dodgy. Even more so if the tims are well ahead and Hearts could also be sitting in second place by that time. The next month or so will be very telling in the title race.

With the way he has been playing he wont be missed id rather see one of our youth players coming in to give him a boot up the arse n remind him theres others there to step up when hes playin shyt.

I agree with you in one sense mate, he has been brutal recently. However, hes the only one in the defence with pace and could be a miss especially against a handy hearts team in good form

Fuck sake one defeat and we're not going to win here or there.

Talk about a massive overreation.

We'll win at Tynecastle, then we'll go back through to that cesspit of a city on the Wednesday and pump the teuchter tims.