Now is your chance...

Amac9

IMO Kyle Lafferty is slowly but surely getting better and better each time I see him.

He was terrific last night, doing things which were really mature, something which isn't one of Lafferty's strong points. He's always been a good finisher, but just lacked a bit of maturity with things like holding up the ball and bring others into play which he did very well last night.

Keep up the good work Laff' we need you at the minute!

im a big critic of Laffs but not because i think he is shite , its because i KNOW he can do better than what he has shown so far in his career , hopefully this is the kickstart he needs , i also think Jelavic will be a good influence on him and help him improve his game further

He has shown us he has ability in fits and starts and flashes, however, there have been a number of false dawns with him in the past. Not always his fault, I should add

There is only one person that can stop this type of thread, and this type of discussion, and that is Lafferty.

He has has one sustained run up front (this time last year) and was pretty rank, so now it looks like he has another, and he has to grab it this time. He isn't a boy any more, he isn't potential, he isn't raw talent, he doesn't need time to settle. He is now 23 and has been here 2 and a half years, its time for the excuses to stop.

Ball is in his court, and i hope he steps up and goes on to become a massive player for us.

Always stuck by him and he has been great this season so far.

Never as bad as people make out but it is Rangers fans and they love that one player they can complain about.

Tons of talent, tons of pace, great control, great finisher, great work rate, great fitness levels and a love for the club.

The man will be a magnificent player for us given time and support aswell as good management.

Consistency was always his problem and this season he is putting it together and has been consistent and has an improved attitude.