Boxing and MMA

Wit a fucking card!

Genuinely can't wait for ufc 185 the morra night. Probably one of the best cards I've seen in a long time.

Can't see past Pettis or Hendricks tomorrow night.

Overeem or big country someone's getting knocked out haha.

Like elias theodorou aswell think he will be a big star the next few years

Wit a fucking card!

Genuinely can't wait for ufc 185 the morra night. Probably one of the best cards I've seen in a long time.

Like elias theodorou aswell think he will be a big star the next few years[/quote

They've really stacked the next few cards, injuries aside we are in for a good few months!

Wouldn't count Matt brown out though, should be a barnstormer either way.

Love watching pettis fight, don't see RDA doing much unless he catches him

Wit a fucking card!

Like elias theodorou aswell think he will be a big star the next few years[/quote

They've really stacked the next few cards, injuries aside we are in for a good few months!

Wouldn't count Matt brown out though, should be a barnstormer either way.

Love watching pettis fight, don't see RDA doing much unless he catches him

Dos Anjos is top class, think it will be alot tougher than Melendez was for pettis

Taken most of Monday off so I can watch this motherfucker tomorrow night with a cargo :D

Can't wait.

Edit- I'm aware it's tonight but I aint staying up to watch it, download loyal.

Haha I'm full of good intentions of staying up to watch it but I know I'll be fucked so I'll watch the prelims then record the rest for the morra

Haha I'm full of good intentions of staying up to watch it but I know I'll be fucked so I'll watch the prelims then record the rest for the morra

I have the wee man and he will rip the cunt out of me getting up early so I can't do that shit anymore :lol:

Much more enjoyable avoiding spoilers and watching it the night after with a cargo!

Haha got to love big country. Fair play to the guy but tbh he is a legit top level fighter and isn't shabby on the ground, his jui jitsu is very good for his size not that you see it :lol:

black belt under Gracie , but as you said you never see his ground game

I have the wee man and he will rip the cunt out of me getting up early so I can't do that shit anymore :lol:

Much more enjoyable avoiding spoilers and watching it the night after with a cargo!

I'm the opposite, my wee girl was up crack of dawn but shes away at the maws tonight so watch prelims with a few beers, good sleep and watch the rest before she's back the morra :lol:

Aye the shoes on the other foot now eh, will text you my scores for each round :)

I think Big Country will win this one, have visions of Overeem underestimating him and getting sparked.

Depends which one turns up, if it's the one that faces lesnar and mir then he can win, if it's the one that faced browne then he's fucked :lol:

Aye the shoes on the other foot now eh, will text you my scores for each round :)

I think Big Country will win this one, have visions of Overeem underestimating him and getting sparked.

:lol: don't dare :D , yeh it wouldn't be the first time he underestimate's someone :)

I'm the opposite, my wee girl was up crack of dawn but shes away at the maws tonight so watch prelims with a few beers, good sleep and watch the rest before she's back the morra :lol:

That sounds like a plan!

:lol: don't dare :D , yeh it wouldn't be the first time he underestimate's someone :)

Aye he comes across a cocky cunt but I like his fighting style, Big Country has a pretty solid chin as well.