Boxing and MMA

Why's he a mong? I like Frampton, good solid fighter but as two British fighters I'd be non partisan

Did you hear him speak. He's either terrified in front of a microphone or generally can't string a sentence together.

Either way he couldn't draw flies to an arena made out of shit. Carl on the other hand could sell out a stadium based on his charisma alone.

Don't know if he's a bear, but he's defo a prod from North Belfast Tigers Bay area. He did represent Ireland at amateur level boxing though.

Boxing, like most amatuer sports in NI is run on an all Ireland basis. Wayne McCullogh is from the Shankill and boxed for Ireland. Personally I don't have that much of an issue with it, boxing doesn't attract the same sectarianism that football does and you can guarantee there will have been people there supporting him from right across the city.

Carl is a proud Tigers Bay man from a proud loyalist area but I don't know if he's ever expressed an opinion on football. I believe his missus is from West Belfast. One of those "love across the divide" stories that the likes of the Guardian lap up.

I like carl but no way he beats Rigo

He admitted about a year ago he wasn't ready for that fight. Least he's honest too. Speaks volumes of the man too. Is he ready now though? No IMO . Take care of quigg then vegas

Frampton is a special special fighter!

Before rigo last fight i would say he beats carl but he was down in his last fight and looked beatable, I think carl may do the job in a couple of fights time.

Well done tonight frampton :clap:

Did you hear him speak. He's either terrified in front of a microphone or generally can't string a sentence together.

Either way he couldn't draw flies to an arena made out of shit. Carl on the other hand could sell out a stadium based on his charisma alone.

He'll draw a northern crowd. But yes it's obvious he's no Mohammed Ali on the mic but that hardly makes the bloke a mong.

Let's have it right though, if Frampton was from s nationalist area of NI a lot of you would want Quigg to bang him out.

Never saw this much feavour for Martin Rogan.

Again, massive Frampton fan myself, massive Quigg fan. Hope it's a belter. Only time I swing one way is if it's s local fighter to my like Kevin Mitchell

Boxing, like most amatuer sports in NI is run on an all Ireland basis. Wayne McCullogh is from the Shankill and boxed for Ireland. Personally I don't have that much of an issue with it, boxing doesn't attract the same sectarianism that football does and you can guarantee there will have been people there supporting him from right across the city.

Carl is a proud Tigers Bay man from a proud loyalist area but I don't know if he's ever expressed an opinion on football. I believe his missus is from West Belfast. One of those "love across the divide" stories that the likes of the Guardian lap up.

He is a Crusaders season ticket holder and attends Northern Ireland internationals

He'll draw a northern crowd. But yes it's obvious he's no Mohammed Ali on the mic but that hardly makes the bloke a mong.

Let's have it right though, if Frampton was from s nationalist area of NI a lot of you would want Quigg to bang him out.

Again, massive Frampton fan myself, massive Quigg fan. Hope it's a belter. Only time I swing one way is if it's s local fighter to my like Kevin Mitchell

As said before. Respect between both fighters speaks volumes of both these great fighters

I and many other unionists ( id say probably the majority) were very happy to see Martin Rogan do well, the difference is that Rogan was a bit of a rocky story, taxi driver turn boxer lands title shot. Carl is the real deal. We havn't had a fighter of his caliber since Wayne McCullough. And who doesn't love a good old bandwagon to jump on?