Boxing and MMA

IF anderson can come through a tough first round match with the in form Jamie caven (tu)

That's a good point mate. Caven is bang in form. But if your going to get any value bettiing on the darts you have to pick someone who isn't in Taylors half of the draw

this is true, would love Anderson to win it but think Wade will be his only challenger if he isnt in taylors half of the draw , only if his heads in it right enough (tu)

i dont see the big attraction with anderson

much prefer watching thornton

i actually have a bet with my mate that (if they both reach the 2nd round) ronnie baxter will beat gary anderson

IF anderson can come through a tough first round match with the in form Jamie caven (tu)

That's a good point mate. Caven is bang in form. But if your going to get any value bettiing on the darts you have to pick someone who isn't in Taylors half of the draw

this is true, would love Anderson to win it but think Wade will be his only challenger if he isnt in taylors half of the draw , only if his heads in it right enough (tu)

i dont see the big attraction with anderson

much prefer watching thornton

i actually have a bet with my mate that (if they both reach the 2nd round) ronnie baxter will beat gary anderson

Im also a big fan of the Thorn but feel he bottles it in the big matches , and i feel Anderson is just a nice guy seems he would be good banter doon the pub (tu)

Barry Hearn was being interviewed earlier on SSN and was asked about any other potential winners and said 'Gary Anderson is a good player and has done well (or whatever he said) since coming from the amateur game' :lol:

Nice wee dig haha

Barry Hearn was being interviewed earlier on SSN and was asked about any other potential winners and said 'Gary Anderson is a good player and has done well (or whatever he said) since coming from the amateur game' :lol:

Nice wee dig haha

Have you seen his plans for the snooker ? Jimmy White has been given a wild card for the world championships.

Nice wee dig haha

Have you seen his plans for the snooker ? Jimmy White has been given a wild card for the world championships.

Really?

Any more plans? I like Snooker.

Thought Anderson was gonna bottle it again. He had to fight cos caven is a decent player. Barney's thankfully through but wanted to turn the sound off with Sid Waddell talkin pish about the aerodynamics of his darts. He needs to be put in a straitjacket

Cracking Mark Webster match.

I agree Boab. Didn't thik Webster would have got through that one. Should be a cracker in the 2nd round against One Dart. Incidentally did anyone see the belter of a black eye Andy Jenkins was sportin?

Cracking Mark Webster match.

I agree Boab. Didn't thik Webster would have got through that one. Should be a cracker in the 2nd round against One Dart. Incidentally did anyone see the belter of a black eye Andy Jenkins was sportin?

I had money on Webster, glad I seen that upset.

I didn't, no.

But agreed on the cracker right enough.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=3984477

Could see an upset too, Nicholson over Jenkins.

What do folk think of Rod Harrington?

Harringtons a wanker I think. Another one who worships at the feet of Taylor along with Waddell, Gwynne and the rest of the commentry team with the exception of Stuart Pyke. Thats the only thing I would change about the Sky coverage. The commentators. I think the ITV guys are more balanced

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=3984477

Could see an upset too, Nicholson over Jenkins.

What do folk think of Rod Harrington?

Harringtons a wanker I think. Another one who worships at the feet of Taylor along with Waddell, Gwynne and the rest of the commentry team with the exception of Stuart Pyke. Thats the only thing I would change about the Sky coverage. The commentators. I think the ITV guys are more balanced

Agreed (tu) much prefer the itv lads for commentating :)

can see Gary Anderson going far in tournament and think he and Lewis will be the wild card picks for premier league next year, 2 top naturally gifted players

have to say i love listening to sid waddell, i think his commentary is quality

can see Gary Anderson going far in tournament and think he and Lewis will be the wild card picks for premier league next year, 2 top naturally gifted players

have to say i love listening to sid waddell, i think his commentary is quality

I agree with ur two wildcard picks for now but it depends if someone has a good round in the world championships. As far as I'm aware the provisional top 6 is Taylor, Barney, Wade, King, Jenkins and Ronnie Baxter.

If Anderson beats Baxter in the 2nd round i think that will cement his PL place. With Lewis I'm not so sure but with him being Taylors mate I'm sure Gaylor will pull afew strings and get him in like he did a couple of years ago

21 Dec 2009

TWO initial games will be played in Monday's World Championship fixtures.

Play is expected to commence at 7.45pm with Vincent van der Voort v Dylan Duo.

The preliminary round game between Haruki Muramatsu and Krzystof Zciuk will follow that.

The PDC hope that further games will be possible should further players arrive at Alexandra Palace who have been delayed due to the conditions.

Further news will be issued once available...

http://www.pdc.tv/page/NewsdeskDetail/0,,1...1911981,00.html

21 Dec 2009

AT LEAST FOUR games will be played in Monday's World Championship fixtures.

Play commenced at 7.45pm with Vincent van der Voort v Dylan Duo.

The preliminary round game between Haruki Muramatsu and Krzystof Zciuk will follow that.

Terry Jenkins v Paul Nicholson will start not before 9.15pm, with Ronnie Baxter v Muramatsu/Kciuk to follow.

The PDC hope that John Part v Toon Greebe will be possible should Part arrive at Alexandra Palace having been delayed due to the conditions.

http://www.pdc.tv/page/NewsdeskDetail/0,,1...1911981,00.html

Part is on my coupon.