Kenny Miller on RTV singing Follow Follow

DoobyDoo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy does not give a toss about rangers, I actually can't stand the guy after today's disgraceful performance, an insult to the jersey

If the price was right he would go back to Celtic

All he cares about is ££££££

I guess it's hard to like a guy that scores a lot against Celtc, right ? :sherlock:

I love for what he has done for us over this season and last.....however.....he does not care about the club. He cares when he plays. But when/if he moves on he will be the same at the next club.

Anyone know who he supported as a kid. If it isn't rangers i think we would all be the same. If i was playing for Kilmarnock for example, I would give my all in every game...however couldn't care less to leave the club and moce somewhere else!

I will be sad to see him go. I'm a bigger person than to spit the dummy out and say how dare he leave! It's football! That's what happens!

Miller should never have started yesterday. As soon as you speak to another club you're finished at Ibrox in the eyes of The Bears.

You could see the whole Stadium was just waiting for his first mistake and they would be on his back - myself included.

Do yourself a favour Kenny, Go Now before it gets REALLY BAD!

Miller should never have started yesterday. As soon as you speak to another club you're finished at Ibrox in the eyes of The Bears.

You could see the whole Stadium was just waiting for his first mistake and they would be on his back - myself included.

Good way to support the team, that's the spirit (tu)

Good way to support the team, that's the spirit (tu)

You there yesterday? When he shat out his first 50/50 you could hear the growls coming from the four sides of the stadium.

He is starting to have a negative effect and for me, whether anyone agrees with me or not, he should go.

Bad apple symdrome and all that stuff.

But thanks for your sarcasm. :clap:

and what about Boyd when he was "minutes" from singing with Birmingham he was begged to stay

and what about Boyd when he was "minutes" from singing with Birmingham he was begged to stay

Sorry, but who begged him to stay? That was another situation that backfired on us - No Fee and Boydy's last two months at Ibrox were woeful. Look, I havent got a problem with any player past or present at Rangers but once they say they want to leave (for career improvement, in Boyds case, his words-not mine, or financially, in Miller case) then they should go.

Better players than Boydy and Kenny have left our Club and we've ALWAYS replaced them.

If its pastures new they want then the commitment is always less than 100% and it was in full view yesterday - and that does Rangers Football Club no good at all.

End of rant!

Sorry, but who begged him to stay? That was another situation that backfired on us - No Fee and Boydy's last two months at Ibrox were woeful. Look, I havent got a problem with any player past or present at Rangers but once they say they want to leave (for career improvement, in Boyds case, his words-not mine, or financially, in Miller case) then they should go.

Better players than Boydy and Kenny have left our Club and we've ALWAYS replaced them.

If its pastures new they want then the commitment is always less than 100% and it was in full view yesterday - and that does Rangers Football Club no good at all.

End of rant!

I totally agree that he is having a negative effect on the club and his time has come to leave etc etc.