10 team SPL

biotechnology

I cannot believe this.

To actually see a banner in a Spanish stadium, ripping our league is the day when real change has to come.

They are against all the money going to Real,Barca & that what the banners about.

http://arabtrust.co.uk/current/?454-deportivo-fans-opinion-of-the-spl

remember when we first got the sky/ntl package all the teams including the smaller ones got substantia amounts of cash said teams then blew the money on overpriced foreign imports and ran up mountains of debt and surpsrise surprise the old firm were still topping the table

remember when we first got the sky/ntl package all the teams including the smaller ones got substantia amounts of cash said teams then blew the money on overpriced foreign imports and ran up mountains of debt and surpsrise surprise the old firm were still topping the table

Old firm generate the money Scottish football, yet we get the blame for the greedy chairmen, Thompson and johnstone, and the poorly run clubs.

The truth is we will get a 10 team league because clubs need our fan base.

The wee clubs should be more appreciative of us in my opinion.

If the other teams want more cash fucking bring in more fans get better facilities and players and then you all wont be so fucking shyt <cr> Not rangers fault were a massive club that is more attractive sponsorship/tv/supporting wise. Get your own fucking shop in order then you can moan if we are still getting more cash ya cunts :D:uk: "NO1 likes us we dont care"

the top 2 in the spl get 33% of the tv cash. In spain i think the clubs negotiate indivually at the moment, which actually means that barca and real get a bigger percentage. They are looking to set up collective tv deals but the big two are trying to claim a massive share of the total cash. There's two sides to the arguement- the more evenly the cash is spread the more likelehood of the league being competitive, however the big clubs generate most of the income. The SPL is being used as an example because its seen internationally as a 2 horse race. The difference for me is in spain there are clubs, who although they dont have the stature of real and barca, are still huge clubs with great potential, such as valencia, sevilla, atletico, bilbao etc. These clubs want to see a deal similar to the english model, where although some of the cash is awarded depending on final league position, it's still a relatively fair distribution. These clubs are probably a lot nearer the spanish big two in terms of support, stature etc than the likes of hearts and hibs are to the old firm.