Renaming the Broomloan - what about The Walter Smith Stand?

:anguish:

Why the fuck would we want to rename our stand in our stadium so that it could piss them off?

(tu)

you rename a stand in rememberance of someone or to celebrate their success at a club, NOT just to piss off your arch rivals. :)

I would not want to have they fuckers sitting in the "Walter Smith Stand".

Rename the Broomloan stand the "4 times a year tattiemuncher stand" if you want to annoy them.

Smith deserves something though. I just don't think renaming the Broomloan is it.

Obviously the main reason would be to honour Walter but it has added benefits...

It would really piss the Taigs off, especially if we win the SPL this year!

Thoughts?

You made a thread on this with the exact same wording in FF, why do another one? <cr>

I would not want to have they fuckers sitting in the "Walter Smith Stand".

Rename the Broomloan stand the "4 times a year tattiemuncher stand" if you want to annoy them.

Smith deserves something though. I just don't think renaming the Broomloan is it.

4 times a year?

Obviously the main reason would be to honour Walter but it has added benefits...

It would really piss the Taigs off, especially if we win the SPL this year!

Thoughts?

if we named it after someone who had really pissed them off the the goalie has to be the one.how many times did he manage it :crabflute:

Because they are only normally in the Broomy 4 times a year. Unless the cup draw happens the way it did this year.

By year I mean season.

think about it, 4 times?

If you really want to piss them off then get a sponcership deal with orange and walker crisps then they can sit in the oranger walker stand