Accessing rangerstv from uk

Revolt

Think it was maybe during a match thread a guy posted up a detailed description of how to alter internet explorer so you could access rangers tv live broadcasts.... anyway might come in handy this evening if anyone can remember the thread?

You would have to use a proxy server outside uk but its not simple of free to do.

All the free proxys are a pain ive tried a few times to get iplayer working and its more of a hit than a miss.

Then if you have to pay for a proxy youd be better buying streampro tv as its better than Rangertv streaming quailty.

You would have to use a proxy server outside uk but its not simple of free to do.

All the free proxys are a pain ive tried a few times to get iplayer working and its more of a hit than a miss.

Then if you have to pay for a proxy youd be better buying streampro tv as its better than Rangertv streaming quailty.

there are probably easier ways to do it but I used a program called Hide IP . can be downloaded from most bittorrent sites. when active it takes you to the site via Saudi Arabia therefore allowing you to access content blocked for U.K. residents.

Mate, try "foxyproxy" for firefox. You get it under the "TOOLS" menu, then click "ADD-ONS". I've been watching iPlayer from Oz using 62.189.102.229 port 80 for weeks and it's been rock solid (tu)

Hasn't cost me a cent.

just watching the prematch on streampro tv.

brilliant, im more than happy with it.

big jigs talking about davis's 18months left and miller.

How was the game mate???

Did it work fine right through and did you need a subscription to RangersTV ???

How was the game mate???

I had the streampro aswell.

Quality was good even on full screen. Had all the pre-match build up and probably post match but I turned it off. Mines started to stutter about 5mines before the end but was only like for 10seconds.

I will consider doing it again for some more games :)

How was the game mate???

yeah great quality mate, im just gonna buy a day pass (£1.99) everytime rangers play and i cant attend.

no need to subscribe to RangersTV

I had the streampro aswell.

Quality was good even on full screen. Had all the pre-match build up and probably post match but I turned it off. Mines started to stutter about 5mines before the end but was only like for 10seconds.

I will consider doing it again for some more games :)

yeah great quality mate, im just gonna buy a day pass (£1.99) everytime rangers play and i cant attend.

no need to subscribe to RangersTV

Cheers for the reply lads, i might consider this as an option for games that aint on tv !!!

Mate, try "foxyproxy" for firefox. You get it under the "TOOLS" menu, then click "ADD-ONS". I've been watching iPlayer from Oz using 62.189.102.229 port 80 for weeks and it's been rock solid (tu)

Hasn't cost me a cent.

Im outside the UK and use firefox, does it effect sites within Australia? I used a proxy before im in Peru, it was ok at first but then shit, but the problem was It started blocking Peruvian websites?

Im outside the UK and use firefox, does it effect sites within Australia? I used a proxy before im in Peru, it was ok at first but then shit, but the problem was It started blocking Peruvian websites?

You can disable it completely with one click or you can specify when the proxy is and isn't used.

I'm on Mac OS X, I generally only use Firefox for streaming live sports and watching iPlayer etc, all my other web surfing I use Safari.