Tim Matavz

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope i think this specific takeover is over! I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but i think its over. I dont think it was a Murray ploy etc, i just think that the deal wont happen as Whyte doesnt have the funds in place!

Im pissed off with takeover rumour and counter rumour. I hope one happens but im not holding my breath anymore!

Nope i think this specific takeover is over! I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but i think its over. I dont think it was a Murray ploy etc, i just think that the deal wont happen as Whyte doesnt have the funds in place!

Im pissed off with takeover rumour and counter rumour. I hope one happens but im not holding my breath anymore!

i think its probably not going to happen while this hmrc case is ongoing

who told you this mate?

hes normally in the district on a sunday

KPL it was a guy from KP on another forum. I dont know if he was legit or not but thats what he has said.

The guys username was something with KP or KPL at the end

thing is guys ..the boys on their forum are actually reading the comments on this forum ..and given their english is better than our dutch ..we are gettin slagged big time by them .wheres king billy when u need him ?

They'll understand this alright.

I'm just going to spark up a joint of Northern Lights. When I have smoked it, I fully expect our bid of 6m euro to be accepted.

:uk:

no thanks we just got rid of a fucking tim

Your so fucked up you dont want a quality player because his name is tim. Your one if they people who hates celtic than they love Rangers.

Oh and Miller isnt a timhes a hibsfan, idiot.