Tim Matavz

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voetbal International have said something about this in their transfer roundup section, saying that 'Scottish media have reported that Tim Matavz will sign for Rangers after Kenny Miller's departure to Bursaspor'.

I said I'd start to believe it when VI reported it, but it's the equivalent of their gossip column, so I'm not so sure.

cant see it happening why would gronigenn sell there top striker halfway through the season when they are 4pts off the top of league would love it to be true but its a long shot

Huistra will know rangers is a good club to have someone at as it will be looked at that if he's playing well for rangers , EPL clubs will see this and help them get a better fee in the summer

Presuming he's under contract past then

Their General Manager, Hans Nijiland, is claiming that interest from Rangers is unsettling the player...

"It is restless around Tim Matavz - Glasgow Rangers appears concretely in image."

This one's growing arms and legs and there may be something more to it.

Maybe... just maybe....... :pipe:

Well lads IF we sign him he is an absolute bumper. Although when i have watched him he doesnt seem an out and out striker, hes more in the Jelavic pull defenders all over etc. Our movement up top would be unreal tbh if he and Jela teamed up!

From one of the better football websites.....

http://www.vi.nl/Achtergronden/Transferdagboek-1/193960/Transferdagboek-2301-Drogba-Matavz-en-Suarez.htm

Translates to:

Striker Kenny Miller has since left for the Turkish Bursaspor and leaves a great void. Scottish media reported that Tim Matavz FC Groningen candidate is going to make the goals for Rangers. Another top transfer for northerners?

Could still be much ado about nothing but I'm getting slightly moist.