Supporters Buses

kplfishtank

ive been informed that tomorrow and weds all buses will be subject to police search for alcohol, including all lockers and side lockers

now i know most buses are like ours and run alcohol free but RSC secretarys please keep an eye out in case someone sneaks on with some drink

2 celtic buses were found to have alcohol on them last week at the game v hibs and both were done by the police

Cheers for posting.

Ours is a dry bus too so there shouldn't be a problem.

It's crazy, years ago when we parked up at Edinburgh the police were there and got a guy stepping off the coach, literally before he stepped onto the pavement and done him for having drink on the bus, despite others piling off and drinking on the pavement next to the police and that was fine.

Talk about getting their priorities right eh.

ive been informed that tomorrow and weds all buses will be subject to police search for alcohol, including all lockers and side lockers

now i know most buses are like ours and run alcohol free but RSC secretarys please keep an eye out in case someone sneaks on with some drink

2 celtic buses were found to have alcohol on them last week at the game v hibs and both were done by the police

Are we still allowed to sing the billy boys?

Been told the reason for this is the trouble there was after the game when the tims played at Tynecastle when they lost 2.1. A squad of hearts boys went round and tanned most of there buses a was told.

Aye, I heard the Tims got kicked all over that night. Think it was 2-0 tho.

You hear these warnings all the time mind you, but your still better safe than sorry because if the coppers want to act the cunt they can take an RSC all the way and potentially ruin them.

Aye, I heard the Tims got kicked all over that night. Think it was 2-0 tho.

You hear these warnings all the time mind you, but your still better safe than sorry because if the coppers want to act the cunt they can take an RSC all the way and potentially ruin them.

Aye it was 2.0 mate ma apologises.

Aye the warning are on the Rangers website every away game but its not worth the risk realy if yer RSC is gonna get fucked for it.

• 2 weeks later...