Webster brought in?

nvager

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot on mate Weir should be dropped but its not going to happen as said above. (tu)

Same as he will never drop McCulloch for a potentially more mobile and faster midfield.

Pace is absolutely vital in the modern game and on Saturday we had none through the spine of the team...Weir..McCulloch and Lafferty.

whats webster done to earn this?

Who know's, Webster may be a better option that Weir or Bougherra at this moment in time. I'd like to see Bougherra and Webster.

Well why not? I wouldnt ask whats he done to deserve this, thats ridiculous. He has to play in order to answer such a question. The very few times he has played for us he hasnt put a foot wrong, was exceptional last season, and its clear the defense is underperforming and needs a change. Walter even talked of a lack of edge in our defending after the Hearts match. Get him in beside the bougie man i say.

because he may be a better option. and when you need to go back to weir a fter 3 games?

Weir needs a rest, he's on his last legs and looks it. He struggles to lift his leg and kick the ball at times.

Maybe if a defender had been brought in during the summer, instead of Beattie (which I wanted to see back then), he would have been a lot fresher!?

Weir should not be playing 3 games a week.

Weir needs a rest, he's on his last legs and looks it. He struggles to lift his leg and kick the ball at times.

Maybe if a defender had been brought in during the summer, instead of Beattie (which I wanted to see back then), he would have been a lot fresher!?

Weir should not be playing 3 games a week.

struggles to lift his leg. what a load of pish.

Davie Weir, as much as I love him, is costing us mistakes by his lack of pace. He can read the game well but I'm afraid one day he could cost us a major mistake in a important game. Bring Webster in, if he's shite, drop him. Least by then Weir will have had a rest and we would all know how shite/good Webster can be

Would rather have Bougherra in the centre as he has a bit of pace. Webster and Weir would be one of the slowest partnerships about.

I can see the sense in that, at the same time, much like Davis, Bougherra is not performing this season, needs a kick in the arse

whats webster done to earn this?

He hasnt been in the side, and, not been responsible for leaked goals an dropped points. At the end of the day, this is the opposite argument as to why beattie continues to start.

Bougherra and Weir havent been good, Webster is the next most senior CB at the club (not counting Papac), am fairly sure mcCulloch is ding better at DM, than CB, therefore, when the central defenders need shaking up, he is the blindingly obvious choice. Our current 2 seem to be playing as if they know they will be first picks, every time. That needs to change

Bring Webster in, if he's shite, drop him.

Of course. And should we lose as a result of Webster getting an unearned start, will all those crying for a change be back on after the defeat saying: "I didn't mind us losing whilst we tested Webster."

Take a wild guess.