Hermann Hreidarsson

pipedown27ready

as i said in another thread recently, just what the fuck is going on with the young lads at murray park when we do not have a centre half worthy of stepping up to the first team

they dont have to be skilful on the ball, or can pass a ball 50 yards onto a fucking 10 pence coin, but surely we have a young centre half that is solid as fuck and can handle the scottish game (considering they fucking gre up here)

if smith seriously looks at that 36 year old as cover incase bougherra goes, then we really are at deaths door, another fucking christian dailly signing that would no doubt get another years deal in the summer

honest to fuck the young lads at murray park must be wondering just what they have to do to get a game in that defence, cause face it our defence is shite just now yet no changes are ever made unless forced

there was even people on here wanting davis to fill in at right back recently if whittaker was injured :anguish:

as i said in another thread recently, just what the fuck is going on with the young lads at murray park when we do not have a centre half worthy of stepping up to the first team

they dont have to be skilful on the ball, or can pass a ball 50 yards onto a fucking 10 pence coin, but surely we have a young centre half that is solid as fuck and can handle the scottish game (considering they fucking gre up here)

if smith seriously looks at that 36 year old as cover incase bougherra goes, then we really are at deaths door, another fucking christian dailly signing that would no doubt get another years deal in the summer

honest to fuck the young lads at murray park must be wondering just what they have to do to get a game in that defence, cause face it our defence is shite just now yet no changes are ever made unless forced

there was even people on here wanting davis to fill in at right back recently if whittaker was injured :anguish:

we produces a future superstar centre half last year and flogged him .

how many are we supposed to produce.

we produces a future superstar centre half last year and flogged him .

how many are we supposed to produce.

i never asked for a future 5million quid centre half lad, just surely someone that can act as 4th choice until the end of the season

singing a 36 year old guy from portsmouth is a fucking boot in the balls for the young guys that may have thought "this is my chance this season" after smiths comment about youth being very important this season

i never asked for a future 5million quid centre half lad, just surely someone that can act as 4th choice until the end of the season

singing a 36 year old guy from portsmouth is a fucking boot in the balls for the young guys that may have thought "this is my chance this season" after smiths comment about youth being very important this season

we have ross perry but i personaly dont rate him much. he does seem to have improved.

experience is important in defence and walter thinks there is no substitute for it hes said as much.

miller, davis, boogie and shagger goes, we aee all these so called players we're meant to be getting to replace the ones who've left or gonna leave, yet i see no faces coming in through the door because we don't have the funds.

is it just me or do certain people within the ibrox corridoors not want rangers to retain the championship. ?

may as well bring back svenson and fan fan :anguish:

i just love it that because we sell miller some STUPID so-called rangers fans think we have lost the league in case ur wonderin we have 2 games in hand =6 points we are 5 behind add it it were 1 point in front so stop moanin and get behind ur fukin team and respect them through the hard times

Ffs some of you are panic merchants. The papers had us linked with bwp saying he was coming for a medical etc. Arsenal will not be buying boogie this window! It seems now we believe every single scaremongering story printed. Next well be believing Davis i7 going to hoffenheim because some bird spoke to his pal on msn