Kris Common

Guest therabbitt

according to the record the club knew this afternoon this wasnt happening.

I was told at about 6pm that it was on. However there is of course every chance that it took a few hours for the information to filter through to me via several people from this afternoon I suppose.

People saying 18k is far too much have clearly accepted we are no longer a big club.

Look around Europe, he's an International player who could clearly command 20k a week elsewhere. Even if we've lost out on him, to say 'he's not that good/he's not worth 18k a week anyway' is absurd.

Just because it's too much for us to afford doesn't mean he's a money grabbing cunt, it just means we can't match bids of other, smaller clubs.

We should be outraged at this downsizing, we should never accept it.

it's always the same story with us regarding transfers,i think far to many people on here need to stop listening to all

this 'reliable source' pish,some folk already had him in the team for tomorrow ffs!

next he's goin to c***ic then it's on then off then maybe back on...

my head is pickled :anguish:

I was told at about 6pm that it was on. However there is of course every chance that it took a few hours for the information to filter through to me via several people from this afternoon I suppose.

you took a punt mate you wont find this bear complaining. people believe things at there own risk. we are all adults and should be able to understand it.

it says late afternoon which could be 6pm easily.

Guest therabbitt

Oh right...

I thought that most players in world footballl are driven by basic plus bonus? Goalkeeper - clean sheet, stiker - goal bonus, everyone else - win bonus...or is that not what you're getting at Gunslinger?

Well we can't afford those sort of wages, so we will have to look elsewhere, which is utter bullshit, as Commons isn't even that good.

Well walter and his scouts better get their finger out,

14,000 a week is not going to get you and international player

So well need to look at spl, low championship,league1, obscure european leagues etc.

Just hope we can pull a rabbit out the hat

But to be honest I don't think we will manage to sign anyone, and if we do it will be another Ricky foster type signing. Pish

Can someone tell me how the fuck the record or chick young would know this ?

Bollocks

Like anyone at our club is going to revealwhats going on

our players don't even know so why would a no mark journo

thats like saying how would kev or rabbitt know. All down to sources which people jst need to take their word for it if they trust their source

you took a punt mate you wont find this bear complaining. people believe things at there own risk. we are all adults and should be able to understand it.

i believe most would call that early evening :craphead:

SSN news ticker is not exactly upto date...

14 K a week I'm sorry is pittance for players in England.

Why we persist with shopping in an overpriced market I'm not entirely certain.

Bain does not have a clue negotiating.

I hope this doesn't mean the likes of Novo and Riordan become linked again.

Scouting network is terrible.

Guest therabbitt

Of course, saying anything like this before it's official is always a punt. I'm not bothered, to be honest, I'd have expected to come on here tonight and have read more of a slagging. I just provided the best information that I could at the time from a source that I trusted. Nothing more nothing less, I layed it out as I seen it and said at the end of the article exactly what it was. For what it's worth, and I know I don't have much of a leg to stand on now that I've effectively quashed my own story - I texted Kev earlier - I believe that I was right at the time of publishing, perhaps give an hour or so for information dripping through people.

It's hard for me to ever be able to say that I was right at the time and I'll take the heat for doing so. My neck was on the line anyway.

Ach well.

SSN news ticker is not exactly upto date...

14 K a week I'm sorry is pittance for players in England.

Why we persist with shopping in an overpriced market I'm not entirely certain.

Bain does not have a clue negotiating.

I hope this doesn't mean the likes of Novo and Riordan become linked again.

Scouting network is terrible.

How the fuck is this bains fault :lol: we agreed a fee and wages apparently and commons got offered more it has fuck all to do with bain...imo bain done well to get them to accept 14k

Well walter and his scouts better get their finger out,

14,000 a week is not going to get you and international player

So well need to look at spl, low championship,league1, obscure european leagues etc.

Just hope we can pull a rabbit out the hat

But to be honest I don't think we will manage to sign anyone, and if we do it will be another Ricky foster type signing. Pish

I wouldn't get your hopes up, I doubt we will get anyone worthwhile, if we do get anyone?

The 'we tried but just could not get the right quality in' line will no doubt be used. Once again downsizing and going into the most important part of the season with an even weaker team/squad.

Why the fcuk do we take so fcuking long to sort out deals, or identify players.