Kris Common

We were getting him, but that bastard Bain isn't paying the money :angry:

What??? Fucking hell Bain you baldy cunt. Why when a world class player wants to play for us can't we offer him the £250k per week he wants???

This club really is in a mess!! I remember we could attract the top players in the world like Jan Bartram, Mel Sterland and Paul Rideout now we're stuck with any old crap!

oh that makes total sense

our club is in a mess financially ( partly because we overpaid players for years) and you want to slate bain for not taking us down that road again

you sir are a genius

I would like a cheif executive who knows the club and doesnt just appear when we win a trophy or sign a player

Also someone who doesnt let the tims get every player the manager wants

what does he do to justify his 600k a year ?

I would like a cheif executive who knows the club and doesnt just appear when we win a trophy or sign a player

Also someone who doesnt let the tims get every player the manager wants

what does he do to justify his 600k a year ?

If you look into the figures over the past few seasons, Bain has worked a masterclass in actually achieving to cut the bills and still have a team that has won 2 in a row.

What??? Fucking hell Bain you baldy cunt. Why when a world class player wants to play for us can't we offer him the £250k per week he wants???

This club really is in a mess!! I remember we could attract the top players in the world like Jan Bartram, Mel Sterland and Paul Rideout now we're stuck with any old crap!

That actually made me laugh out loud

The guy earlier who was suicidal because Bain was refusing to give Commons 20 grand a week sums up the mentality of some of our 'transfer muppet' fans

If they can sniff a transfer, they start foaming at the mouth

From what I understand he is asking for more in wages than we can afford. We offered 15k/wk and he wanted 20k/wk.

Could be wrong but that is my understanding of the situation.

Celtic apparantly are offering 20k/wk it is rumoured.

Anyone who knows more can chip in.

Bain can only work within the negotiating figures he is given.If he has been told 15 tops and Commons wants more then Bain's hands are tied.The deal isnt over yet and Commons needs to get real.As far as I understand he is nearly doubling his wages and the opportunities at Ibrox are way beyond those at Pride Park.If he gets a basic of 15 he will have realistic opportunities to increase that through bonuses in 4 Competitions.

Just in from school.

What's the situation?

Get your homework done, eat all your smiley faces then we'll tell you!

i.e. nothing's happening so we're just passing the time with smart arse comments!

From what I understand he is asking for more in wages than we can afford. We offered 15k/wk and he wanted 20k/wk.

Could be wrong but that is my understanding of the situation.

Celtic apparantly are offering 20k/wk it is rumoured.

Anyone who knows more can chip in.

I'd have thought Bain would've had the gumption to give his agent a courtesy call beforehand and found out exactly what wages he would be looking for instead of making us look like a bunch of fucking clowns.

We could not have been accused of "tapping up" since he will be out of contract in 6 months anyway and free to discuss terms on a pre-contract agreement.

Total Gong Show!!