Anyone heard abot these fenian hibs casuals?.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Ye sound like a 41 year old half wit, crowing on about the good ol days, knocking fek out of taigs wae yer pals , obviously the new generation of ICF didn't learn anything from a hard man like yerself.

It's a miracle any Rangers fans get to the games these days without your protection.

You've contradicted yourself all through this post. You really don't have a fucking clue.

the ICF hardly go to games mob handed any more.

some will go to the game and join up with the rest later in a boozer, well away from the stadium.

if a MEET has been arranged(well in advance) then it'll happen.

i won't be surprised if hivs get a visit later this season :box:

the ICF hardly go to games mob handed any more.

some will go to the game and join up with the rest later in a boozer, well away from the stadium.

if a MEET has been arranged(well in advance) then it'll happen.

i won't be surprised if hivs get a visit later this season :box:

If half the numbers turn out for the next appearance in Easter road that turned up against man utd they will wipe the floor with the cunts

Not fukin one of you crackpots can answer the question I asked .

Where were the ICF on Wednesday night?

Ohhh shut the fuck up. As if there wasnt loads of empty seats at ER, hibs attack random random scarfers hardly the ICF's fault so clamp it. As if they have some sort of wee alert in their brains telling them theres going to be a scrap after the game, they didnt go like a lot of people.

Not fukin one of you crackpots can answer the question I asked .

Where were the ICF on Wednesday night?

ICF will only go to games as a mob if a meet is planned which is quite rare these days , A few boys were there on wednesday but not as a mob because nothing was planned (tu) , CCS know that we can pull a mob double of theres anyday of the week , thats why you never hear from the cunts , instead they will attack innocent rangers fans who arent looking for trouble because they think it makes them look hard but really it just makes them look like shitebags (tu)

You've contradicted yourself all through this post. You really don't have a fucking clue.

Where?

They can't be everywhere at the one time , there not superheros.

U seem to miss the point of this tread .

Rangers fans young and old got battered by fucking low life hibs causels .

The ICF don't do things like that !

I think if you look back on my intial post then I have stated that IMO all casuals are wankers of the highest order, you might not agree but thats my opinion.

If half the numbers turn out for the next appearance in Easter road that turned up against man utd they will wipe the floor with the cunts

Exactly, turn out for the big games and shout and bawl at Man Ure fans but when decent Rangers fans get set about at Easter Road? Awe there wasnt any trouble expected, we`ll get them back etc etc etc.

Then to top the fukin lot off you get ex casuals taking the moral high ground cause they stopped someone getting a doing back in the 80`s or 90`s whenever it was.

Ye couldny make this shite up.

Last I waste my time on this thread, I am a Rangers supporter and I will stick to topics about the team, the stadium etc etc. Arguing wae wee hard man Neds is not my thing.

Keep up the good work :pipe:

Where?

I think if you look back on my intial post then I have stated that IMO all casuals are wankers of the highest order, you might not agree but thats my opinion.

Exactly, turn out for the big games and shout and bawl at Man Ure fans but when decent Rangers fans get set about at Easter Road? Awe there wasnt any trouble expected, we`ll get them back etc etc etc.

Then to top the fukin lot off you get ex casuals taking the moral high ground cause they stopped someone getting a doing back in the 80`s or 90`s whenever it was.

Ye couldny make this shite up.

Last I waste my time on this thread, I am a Rangers supporter and I will stick to topics about the team, the stadium etc etc. Arguing wae wee hard man Neds is not my thing.

Keep up the good work :pipe:

You could barely make your shite up, alot of fans never turned up at ER including the ICF so it wasn't just them, they dont attend all games just like fans dont attend all games. Really how were they to know Hibs were going to attack innocent fans? and who are you to say they have to attend to protect us, its more a benefit to us when they attend than some sort of job. Most of the people you have been arguing with on this thread are just normal fans? If it wasnt for the ICF innocent Rangers fans would have got kicked about a lot of the time over the years, your just blinkered.

You could barely make your shite up, alot of fans never turned up at ER including the ICF so it wasn't just them, they dont attend all games just like fans dont attend all games. Really how were they to know Hibs were going to attack innocent fans? and who are you to say they have to attend to protect us, its more a benefit to us when they attend than some sort of job. Most of the people you have been arguing with on this thread are just normal fans? If it wasnt for the ICF innocent Rangers fans would have got kicked about a lot of the time over the years, your just blinkered.

ive been going for 30 years and ive never on 1 occasion felt threatened by the other sides fans(europe aside) but if you believe acting like a thug can be transferred into protecting fans then dream on..... oh and theres many of our fans who can look after ourselves, we dont need to go about in big groups.

incedently i know quite a few of the guys into this and i ask them why? they are all great gers fans but ive no idea why they want to fight with anyone

fight if you need to not because you want to

LOL Ye sound like a 41 year old half wit, crowing on about the good ol days, knocking fek out of taigs wae yer pals , obviously the new generation of ICF didn't learn anything from a hard man like yerself.

It's a miracle any Rangers fans get to the games these days without your protection.

stopposting.jpg

ive been going for 30 years and ive never on 1 occasion felt threatened by the other sides fans(europe aside) but if you believe acting like a thug can be transferred into protecting fans then dream on..... oh and theres many of our fans who can look after ourselves, we dont need to go about in big groups.

incedently i know quite a few of the guys into this and i ask them why? they are all great gers fans but ive no idea why they want to fight with anyone

I believe thugs can fight thugs if they want to, but what Hibs done is different and with the ICF around it wouldn't have happened or the chances of it happening would have dramatically decreased in likelihood. But it is not their fault that it happened either, they weren't at the game just like a lot of normal fans weren't at the game.

I believe thugs can fight thugs if they want to, but what Hibs done is different and with the ICF around it wouldn't have happened or the chances of it happening would have dramatically decreased in likelihood. But it is not their fault that it happened either, they weren't at the game just like a lot of normal fans weren't at the game.

im not saying that it was their fault, but do these guys only attend games as a group because i seen at least 6 guys on weds

what happened on weds ,even if ICF were they, would have happened as it was guys leaving early who were attacked

still the hibs guys are scum for attacking random folk and one day they thugs will be on the receiving end and i will shed no tears

im not saying that it was their fault, but do these guys only attend games as a group because i seen at least 6 guys on weds

what happened on weds ,even if ICF were they, would have happened as it was guys leaving early who were attacked

still the hibs guys are scum for attacking random folk and one day they thugs will be on the receiving end and i will shed no tears

I never meant you personally were mate, just some of the things other people were saying in the thread it seemed to me it was being put that way. I have no idea about what they do as a group and suppose so just thought maybe they could be more put off pulling a stunt like that with their presence there. And true, might be a while but since those cunts will be going down :lol:

Well said.