done deal or not?

RANGERST1LLADIE

If he is going to be a Rangers player then fine, good luck to him I hope he does well. If this means Beattie is getting moved on then even better.

I would rather have Healy than Beattie. In all honesty I would prefer someone a lot younger, ideally Goodwillie. That won't be happening anytime soon though.

I think a lot of fans will be happier with who he is rather than what he can do.

TOtally agree mate.if he wasn't such a blue nose we wouldn't want him. He's not achieved anything at club level. HOpefully am wrong but see this bein a poor signing.

Bull... What did Miller achieve in England? How is Boyd doing in England?

Bull... What did Miller achieve in England? How is Boyd doing in England?

If you are suggesting David Healy is anywhere near as good as Kris Boyd may I suggest you make an appointment at the doctors

Healy has scored 8 goals in 4 years FFS.

If you are suggesting David Healy is anywhere near as good as Kris Boyd may I suggest you make an appointment at the doctors

Healy has scored 8 goals in 4 years FFS.

I wasn't suggesting that.. I was pointing out a fact that Boyd has only proved himself in Scotland ( 1 goal v them ).

Kenny Miller was nothing special in England either.

So David Healy should be given a chance in Scotland before everyone starts moaning about how shite he is..

Healy has scored more goals v class opposition than Boyd.. FACT!

If we had money we wouldn't be going for Healy but we don't, and it's time people woke up and realized it!

I wasn't suggesting that.. I was pointing out a fact that Boyd has only proved himself in Scotland ( 1 goal v them ).

Kenny Miller was nothing special in England either.

So David Healy should be given a chance in Scotland before everyone starts moaning about how shite he is..

Healy has scored more goals v class opposition than Boyd.. FACT!

If we had money we wouldn't be going for Healy but we don't, and it's time people woke up and realized it!

This (tu)

13 goals in 12 appearances in Euro 2008 qualifiers, including a hattrick against the eventual World and European champions IIRC?

I'm going to give him a chance.

Totally agree im actually fairly excited by him coming to us a real Rangers fan playing for the club he loves he will play his heart out week in week out.

And lets face it he will be trying so hard to score against the filth

EVEN with our current situtation I would still not take Healy he is not better than any striker at our club I would rather see Fleck up front than Healy, and that's the boy out of postion!

Dont you think we're a little short of strikers? Flecky up top? He's far better just behind the forwards.

David Healy? Lets give the guy a chance eh!

13 goals in 12 appearances in Euro 2008 qualifiers, including a hattrick against the eventual World and European champions IIRC?

I'm going to give him a chance.

Wow, he had a bit of a record 4 years ago...

Wow, he had a bit of a record 4 years ago...

Ah, sarcasm! If you would like to send the Club 4 or 5 million quid for a new striker then that would be great.

Failing that, lets just see what David Healy does on the playing field.

Oh, and lets ALL get behind the Club as we go for Three-In-A-Row, Domestic Cup and Europa success - Thats what Rangers Supporters do!