Scum I vs Scum II

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An ex-mate was down supporting the sheep, I text him when they were 4-0 down saying "what a surprise!" and I got a text full of "Orange bastard, h*n, etc etc, so I deleted his number, deleted him off my PS3 and Twitter.

Sheep shagging bastard.

This season has the same sort of feel to it as the 08/09 season, they win the Festive O.F, take a bit of a lead on top of the league, LC Final, we should be playing them. But the most important thing of that season is we won the league and we fucking will do again, we'll win the treble if you just believeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! :marv:

This season has the same sort of feel to it as the 08/09 season, they win the Festive O.F, take a bit of a lead on top of the league, LC Final, we should be playing them. But the most important thing of that season is we won the league and we fucking will do again, we'll win the treble if you just believeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! :marv:

It has the feel of the doomed 10 in a row season to it.

My mate was down supporting the sheep, I text him when they were 4-0 down saying "what a surprise!" and I got a text full of "Orange bastard, h*n, etc etc, so I deleted his number, deleted him off my PS3 and Twitter.

Sheep shagging bastard.

Not a mate then is he?

No offence Jamie, but that's why I don't assosciate with people like that far less call them mates. They always show their true colours in the end.

They hate us, yet people tell us to like them because "there's more to life than football" etc.

Train full of tims today. Ordinary looking guys with kids and it takes them about 10 minutes before they say they hate going to Hampden because it's painted red white and blue and we are all orange bastards.

I pity anyone who wants to be mates with them. Even the decent ones - because they aren't long in changing when they are in company or a drink in them.

It has the feel of the doomed 10 in a row season to it.

I don't think so.

Ok, Celtic got a big win today but WTF twas only the CIS cup.

They are at their most vulnerable when over-confident which is what I think they'll be feeling now.

Sure they have lots of attacking options but they still don't have a defence and I think they are soft too...

There's a long way to go. An expensive house of cards may well topple over yet.

Let's wait and see... and excuse the cliche but Keep Believing.

An ex-mate was down supporting the sheep, I text him when they were 4-0 down saying "what a surprise!" and I got a text full of "Orange bastard, h*n, etc etc, so I deleted his number, deleted him off my PS3 and Twitter.

Sheep shagging bastard.

How does he work this won out?? is he trying to say the aberdeen teams full of Rangers fans?

I don't think so.

Ok, Celtic got a big win today but WTF twas only the CIS cup.

They are at their most vulnerable when over-confident which is what I think they'll be feeling now.

Sure they have lots of attacking options but they still don't have a defence and I think they are soft too...

There's a long way to go. An expensive house of cards may well topple over yet.

Let's wait and see... and excuse the cliche but Keep Believing.

You think I only said that because of today? :lol:

No offence Jamie, but that's why I don't assosciate with people like that far less call them mates. They always show their true colours in the end.

They hate us, yet people tell us to like them because "there's more to life than football" etc.

Train full of tims today. Ordinary looking guys with kids and it takes them about 10 minutes before they say they hate going to Hampden because it's painted red white and blue and we are all orange bastards.

I pity anyone who wants to be mates with them. Even the decent ones - because they aren't long in changing when they are in company or a drink in them.

Well that's exactly what this guy showed today, he's never said that to me before.

He can have a lifetime full of unhappiness!

I don't know.

But I don't agree with you regardless.

Do you not see the pattern?

Walter Smith announces he's leaving at the end of the season.

We sell our match winner half way through the season.

Walter Smith being far too loyal to certain favourites/golden boys.

Celtic manager going for the league in first full season.

Neck and neck into the final third of the season.

Hearts having a good season.

A core of players left/leaving.

Not saying the outcome will be the same, but I'm getting the eerie vibes.

Do you not see the pattern?

Walter Smith announces he's leaving at the end of the season.

We sell our match winner half way through the season.

Celtic manager going for the league in first full season.

Neck and neck into the final third of the season.

Hearts having a good season.

A core of players left/leaving.

Not saying the outcome will be the same, but I'm getting the eerie vibes.

I suppose it is natural to worry.

Still, I think we have a collective strength that could yet prevail.

Let's wait and see.