David Healy signs for The Rangers

dc1872

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And if you remember correctly, that 1 up front formation got us a 3-1 victory last time we went to the Piggery. Not that he always plays it there; Boyd and Miller started together there last season. I can't think back to many games before that, but I seem to remember Cousin and Miller starting together in the 4-2 a few season back.

Not sure what that means, but (tu) anyway.

And if you remember correctly, that 1 up front formation got us a 3-1 victory last time we went to the Piggery. Not that he always plays it there; Boyd and Miller started together there last season. I can't think back to many games before that, but I seem to remember Cousin and Miller starting together in the 4-2 a few season back.

Yeh kev but the one up front got us the 2-0 defeat at ibrox m8 we should be 4-4-2 in every game now

for the last few years since his euro qualifying goal blitz healy has had very little success at the various clubs, not 1 successful stint anywhere. That alone is enough to say no thanks. If he starts ahead of the current players at the club, beattie, lafferty and fleck, then they are not good enough also.

I've had enough of this mediocre short sightness of the way this club is managed. I just about understand why we signed beattie, proven in england but past his best, still could do a job up here but then to do this twice and with a player of less pedigree at club level than beattie stinks of desperation.

So over to you beattie, lafferty and fleck, if you can't get a game ahead of healy, you don't deserve to be at rangers either.

(tu)

Having Weir in the team means we have to sit so deep. Having just 2 in the middle of the park means our midfield often get lost. Arguably our best performance of the season was Valencia at home where we absolultey dominated the midfield with that extra man in there.

Correct. (tu)

Quietly optimistic about this signing.

With Healy and Jelavic up front we have two guys who would run through brick walls for the club.

Could see Healy being the next novo that IMO we have been lacking.

BTW, lots of "guests" on this thread. 2IAR GIRFUY TIMMY!!!

I don't like the Novo comparison because it's based solely on their supposed love for the club rather than any similarities between them as footballers

Healy has no pace and is not the type of player who can come off the bench and change a game

I don't like the Novo comparison because it's based solely on their supposed love for the club rather than any similarities between them as footballers

Healy has no pace and is not the type of player who can come off the bench and change a game

Agreed (tu) I think thats Kyle Lafferty's problem he loves the club and was a bears fan but I think he tries to hard to impress the fans, at the end of the day I think life playing for the team he supports and his price tag has been overwhelming for him, I'd like to see him make it but I dont think he ever will (time for the match). :21: