Davie Weir

Davie2909

i don't like slagging our players, but we are sitting far too deep to compensate for his lack of pace. Meaning it takes longer to support our strikers, resulting in our attacking play breaking down. it's time to give sick note a chance or get someone in.

Davie is the perfect example of why Walter falls just short of the likes of Sir Fergie, he picks guys on the fact they are long term servants/buddys/signings and not on their ability here and now. All players should be equal, you play pish, you get dropped. In reality, Davie shouldn't be anywhere near the first team.

i don't like slagging our players, but we are sitting far too deep to compensate for his lack of pace. Meaning it takes longer to support our strikers, resulting in our attacking play breaking down. it's time to give sick note a chance or get someone in.

to be fair to davie there were a couple of times hed pass it wide and whitty to a midfielder and whitty would go up the wing and kphooow, midfielder straight back to weir, he is put under pressure at times by others but i think this is his last season

Am gonnae tell ye somethin ya bams as much as Davie Weir is as slow as fuck if he wisnae playin the day we wid hiv goat fucked. Am actually trying no tae slag other players but Boughies heids up his ain arse, Davis nearlt selt the jersey mere than wance and whit the fuck dae they keep bringing Fleck oan fur ? He's an empty jersey. Neil Alexander hold yer head up high ! ;):sherlock:

Excellent another moaning thread -

did anyone except me see the tackles he put in - the number of times he stopped attacks, covered for Papac a couple of times and led the team to another final, No surrender Davie Weir

Terrifyingly, I see McCulloch replacing Weir as both first choice centre half AND club captain next year.

better have greegs in goal then cause there will be penalty galore, saying that didnt he stand in there and do a job?