Official: El Hadji Diouf joins Rangers

Govanloyal23

Diouf will be on large wages

we wont be paying all his wages. and i think we would of heard by now if his wages would be a problem. hopefully lol

Think this will be a good signing (tu)

On stv saying we are being linked with Gale Agbossmonde or something like that lol hes without a club. Young american defender.

:lol: :lol:

I used to always try and sign him on FM. He's at Miami FC or something. That cannot be true.

Clearly a wind-up! :lol:

So we like him because he gobs on the tims? doh With the way things are financially are we really happy this waster is going to be drawing a large bit of our hard earned? We might as well have signed riordan and asked for liam miller too. I really despair where our club is going and the fact fans seem to be happy we're just signing someone.

He does other stuff as well. Don't know what but if he grogs on tims he'll do for me (tu)

If Diouf signed I'd run on the pitch and split the prick it two.

Oh wait, none of this will happens.

Better not or you would be banned for life, would be worth watching though.

I think the ban will be the least of yer worries

SSN says that he's at Murray Park right now, in talks. Diouf is a good player but a complete and utter arsehole...ach sign him up, we need new faces!

Oh, also heard Kyle Bartley could be coming on Loan from Arsenal....I dunno, too many things happening at once <cr>

Better not or you would be banned for life, would be worth watching though.

I think the ban will be the least of yer worries

considering diouf would probably rattle him about :lol:

why is it so far fetched :sherlock:

Maybe I'm going a bit too far but it just seems so bizarre.

An FM08/09 wonderkid to be linked out of the blue when I've never heard any hype about him from big MLS teams to any European sides.

An FM08/09 wonderkid to be linked out of the blue when I've never heard any hype about him from big MLS teams to any European sides.

It was a guy called Boab that posted it aswell. Surely not RM's Boab? :sherlock:

SSN says that he's at Murray Park right now, in talks. Diouf is a good player but a complete and utter arsehole...ach sign him up, we need new faces!

Oh, also heard Kyle Bartley could be coming on Loan from Arsenal....I dunno, too many things happening at once <cr>

RANGERS have snapped up highly talented Arsenal defender Kyle Bartley on loan until the end of the season.

The 20-year-old has been on loan with Sheffield United in the first half of this season but Walter Smith moved in to bring him north.

Bartley, who can play centre back or right back, joined the Gunners in 2007 and has played just one match for them - a Champions League clash with Olympiakos in 2009.

He went to Bramall Lane last season and did very well. He rejoined the Blades this season and is highly rated.

You never know who mo edu knows or who our contacts are...remember mojo put us onto Edu over in north america