Official: El Hadji Diouf joins Rangers

Govanloyal23

Come on guys...........the guy is not a serial killer or a priest...no children were harmed here....

The bloody scots media is trying to turn you against this guy...

Anyone quote me something he has done and I will quote you a player in scotland who has done same or worse.

That doesn't make what he done acceptable.

The media are on a mission, not to turn us against him though. The just enjoy having a go at someone. It is very much up to him to prove him wrong. If he steps out of line once they will jump on him.

That doesn't make what he done acceptable.

The media are on a mission, not to turn us against him though. The just enjoy having a go at someone. It is very much up to him to prove him wrong. If he steps out of line once they will jump on him.

They will be having a field day with this and will pick on anything he does, eg. a tasty tackle, going down easy for a pen.

If he does any spitting on folk again, I'd expect Walter to boot him out the door.

What the fuck is he playing at getting clothes?! Is he taking us for a fucking ride already :mad:

Aw fur fuck sakes ya wee fud! gie the guy a brekk :craphead: he hid tae git some troosers oan and polish that big golden motor of his before comin tae Murray Park...Did yea want big Laff tae rib him fur haen a dirty motor? doh

I find it funny how this time last week he'd probably be on most of our top 5 cunts in football lists, now he's a cult hero.

That's why its such a great last minute signing. His determination is going to be a breath of fresh air for us, not only will he drive on the boys on the park, but he'll get us moany bastards off our arses again and give the boys some support!

He's saying all the right things, but word of warning.... so did James Beattie.

All footballers say the right things, but there's something about the way diouf talks that gives me the impression he's well up for this and is desperate to win trophies

Aw fur fuck sakes ya wee fud! gie the guy a brekk :craphead: he hid tae git some troosers oan and polish that big golden motor of his before comin tae Murray Park...Did yea want big Laff tae rib him fur haen a dirty motor? doh

Hope to god he doesn't bring that motor up here. We should restrict him to a Polo, try and work on his ego. :sherlock:

No doubt he's a bit of an arse off the pitch, but it's not a popularity contest. The only thing that matters is what he does on the park and personally I think he's still got a lot to offer.

The only reason we got him is because he's a bit of an arse, otherwise he wouldn't be available for loan and he would be out of our league

El Hadji Diouf Diouf Diouf,

thinks that Lennon is a poof,

El Hadji Diouf Diouf Diouf,

knows that big jock knew the truth,

to the left, to the right, he spits on fenian shite,

he is blue, he is black, and he loves the union jack...

:clap: